Question for those who have the game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Jeremy Pritchard -> Question for those who have the game (5/17/2002 6:36:39 AM)

Hi,

I am working on revising PacWar, and would like to see Uncommon Valour's stats on aircraft to determine the values used to determine aircraft ability.

I was wondering if anyone here has Uncommon Valour and is willing to send me information on all of the aircraft included in regarde to their Manoever, Speed, Range, Durability and Cannon Value? I cannot afford to spend the $100.00 Canadian to buy this game, and would really like to have the stats used for UV aircraft to make the PacWar aircraft as realistic as possible in their statistics for the next release.

Just a spreadsheet or simple list would suffice.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

1089 -> It was already posted (5/17/2002 9:36:10 AM)

Hi Major Tom--

I believe that Erik posted all the aircraft stats for both Japan and the Allies in a previous thread, but there are so many that I cannot recall what it was called. But the numbers may not fit well with Pacwar. Maybe someone can remember the thread.

kp

U2 -> Hi! (5/17/2002 10:24:36 AM)

Hi!

I remember the thread but its no good for you. It only showed fighters and not all aircraft availible.

Dan

1089 -> Re: Hi! (5/17/2002 10:40:27 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by U2
[B]Hi!

I remember the thread but its no good for you. It only showed fighters and not all aircraft availible.

Dan [/B][/QUOTE]

Still it would be a start. What is the thread name?

kp
:confused:

Supervisor -> (5/17/2002 2:42:04 PM)

Try these two:

Thats It!!! Demo or New Screens NOW!!
Air Combat in UV

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI