Province base production values - Advanced Economy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition

timurlain -> Province base production values - Advanced Economy (3/28/2009 5:36:42 PM)

Hello,

I am a beginner in this very nice game. I am trying to understand the economy a bit better. I think provinces differ in their production even if all the developments and number of men and labor allocations are the same.

Is this true ?

If so, where can I find how good is the province for wool etc. I know there is a little hint telling you what the province is good in, but I don't know whether that relates to the base value or not and how different in production is wool prefered province againist a non-wool prefered province for example.

Thank you.

ShaiHulud -> RE: Province base production values - Advanced Economy (3/28/2009 6:43:14 PM)

Check out the 'More Questions' thread on page 2 in this forum. BJMorgan's method for advanced economy is the answer to your questions.

Anthropoid -> RE: Province base production values - Advanced Economy (3/28/2009 6:59:59 PM)

And here is a link to the More Questions thread by Henri.

timurlain -> RE: Province base production values - Advanced Economy (3/28/2009 9:30:32 PM)

Thank you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI