New Matrix Games Member Format (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Ron Belcher -> New Matrix Games Member Format (4/9/2009 1:06:58 AM)

Wt* !?

I'm all for the new face look of Matrix Games! Very... ummm pretty !? (is that politically-gamer
correct to say !?). Well, it does look good!

Now comes the unpleasantries... [X(]

What happend to my prior member registration !? [&:]

Ok, had to re-register to be a member. Not a problem... yet, now.. I have no access to all my
registered serial numbers!? Do I need to re-register my games or what !? I would say yes.
I would like to hear what Matrix has to say though. And, how many of you had the same
occurances !? [:'(]

hadberz -> RE: New Matrix Games Member Format (4/9/2009 12:06:53 PM)

Mine is still there, you sure you typed in your password correctly.

Joshuatree -> RE: New Matrix Games Member Format (4/9/2009 10:13:09 PM)

No problem here too. Mind you that I have a different password for the forum and for the registered members section. Maybe that's the case with you too?

Ron Belcher -> RE: New Matrix Games Member Format (4/12/2009 4:26:58 AM)

I will keep at it... Thanks guyz tho for the info!

Redan -> RE: New Matrix Games Member Format (4/21/2009 10:53:27 PM)

I cannot download updates to two games and why can't I? The download page throws me to someplace that doesnt recognize me, yet I had to get to the members page to get to that page...very frustrating. That and the last matrix game (I wont say which one) I bought was abysmally poor in design, playability and execution... I have been playing war games for decades, I do not make the accusation lightly. Bye bye Matrix, I used to be a fan, but I am astounded by a lousy game and inability to download updates...

hermanhum -> Problem (4/21/2009 10:59:48 PM)

Have you tried direct access to the ftp DL site?

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/

Redan -> RE: Problem (4/22/2009 7:50:48 AM)

I connected via link included in email sent me by Matrix. If that is not correct, and it wasn't, then you see what I mean. It has been an on going problem with matrix for years. Re loading down loaded games, loading updates, just my bad luck to get caught in it again. Shame on me. I just wanted to download some updates for 2 games. I could not do it fine. I have bought several games from Matrix, and I guess the reason I'm going modestly ballistic this time is another annoying and pointless obstacle. I have all my id#'s, I followed the procedures.. But the last game I bought was unplayable hideous terrible. So bad I promised myself never to take a chance again. But I get email about updates to 2 games I like, so why not?

hermanhum -> Problem (4/22/2009 8:48:38 AM)

If you post up the names of the games and the versions you want updated, perhaps someone can help you get a hold of them.

Redan -> RE: Problem (4/22/2009 10:06:58 AM)

I want the Guns of August and For Liberty updates. I have my #s. I cannot log into the updates from the members page., using the link supplied by Matrix. It says I have invalid password or something. I'm trying to load it on my backup computer, which is where it has always and only been installed. My game-y computer.

hermanhum -> Problem (4/22/2009 10:57:12 AM)

If you are able to get to the ftp server:

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/ForLiberty

Try this link:
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/ForLiberty/ForLiberty-UpdateDR-v182comp.zip

File: ForLiberty-UpdateDR-v182comp.zip 4398 KB 3/18/2009 8:42:00 AM

Is that the one you wanted?

You should be able to see this image (you might have to hit re-fresh a few times):

[image]local://upfiles/18146/0A0AC8C0A6C84EDFAC00A84A7B3D137B.gif[/image]

hermanhum -> Problem (4/22/2009 11:00:14 AM)

This is the page for Guns of August:

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/GunsOfAugust

The latest patch is:

File: GunsOfAugust-UpdateComp-v132.zip 62509 KB 3/26/2009 1:07:00 PM

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/GunsOfAugust/GunsOfAugust-UpdateComp-v132.zip

Are you able to grab it directly?

If not, let me know and I'll try find another way for ya.

[image]local://upfiles/18146/5D40F732185144158333C1DCFF44B5B1.gif[/image]

hadberz -> RE: Problem (4/22/2009 11:58:48 AM)

For Liberty patch can be found here too. The other is not loaded yet.

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/

Redan -> RE: Problem (4/22/2009 5:59:07 PM)

Thank you I was able to load the newest updates to Guns of August and for glory!
As for the horrible game I was tricked into buying, in the words of the Godfather, This I do not forgive. It will be a long time before I buy anything published by Matrix.

Erik Rutins -> RE: New Matrix Games Member Format (4/22/2009 11:48:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Redan
I cannot download updates to two games and why can't I? The download page throws me to someplace that doesnt recognize me, yet I had to get to the members page to get to that page...very frustrating. That and the last matrix game (I wont say which one) I bought was abysmally poor in design, playability and execution... I have been playing war games for decades, I do not make the accusation lightly. Bye bye Matrix, I used to be a fan, but I am astounded by a lousy game and inability to download updates...

I'm glad this seems to be worked out, sorry we didn't notice this earlier but we don't check this forum as it's for support by gamers. Did you communicate with us through our Help Desk?

There's no need to login anywhere to download our official updates, only the beta updates require a login to the Members Club. We also include in all our recent releases an automatic update utility that simply requires you to click on the Update link in the Game Menu or the Start Menu folder for the game in order to automatically update it to the latest version.

If you'd like to speak with me regarding your complaints, feel free to e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI