Easy Print Manual? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition

HobbesACW -> Easy Print Manual? (4/11/2009 5:50:17 PM)

Hi folks, I've just downloaded the game and it looks great. I'm searching for a version of the manual that would be easy to print rather than a pdf (I know Matrix provide this sometimes). I can't find one - I assume I am not missing it?

Thanks, Chris

gexmex -> RE: Easy Print Manual? (4/11/2009 6:33:01 PM)

there's a printer friendly pdf in the game menu (under all programs with mine) under documentation

Ironclad -> RE: Easy Print Manual? (4/11/2009 8:34:50 PM)

The manual and appendix designated light are printer friendly. Actually I prefer using those versions for on screen searches as well.

barbarossa2 -> Welcome Hobbes (4/11/2009 9:21:49 PM)

Hobbes, glad you like what you see. It is great. :)  The most fun I have had with a strategy game in a long time.  Sure there will be some kinks you notice, but it is playable (and enjoyably so I think) and the first patch already seems to be poised to address many issues I have discovered during play here myself. :) 

HobbesACW -> RE: Welcome Hobbes (4/17/2009 8:35:17 PM)

Thanks chaps. I was after something with no pictures - but just realised that you can save the PDF as text!

Chris

Mishalk1 -> RE: Easy Print Manual? (6/15/2021 3:35:03 AM)

I'll be running a game in person soon, and I needed a quick way to reference the wound charts without having to scroll through a large google doc. I've created a minimalist, printer-friendly version of the wound charts that seems to me to be a lot easier to manage after a lot of work in Excel.

Because of the exceptionally long length of the Bashes section, Pierces were moved to come before Bashes; by doing so, Bashes now take up a two-page spread when the document is printed double-sided, rather than having to flip back and forth between them.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI