Northern Flank campaign blocked (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support

TDeacon -> Northern Flank campaign blocked (4/13/2009 1:37:08 AM)

Hi Andrew,

My WaR Northern Flank campaign is crashing when I attempt to play the second battle of Day 3 / Turn 1. Specifically, the German player's computer throws a Win32 exception of some sort when both players hit "next" to enter the battle, after adjusting their battlegroups. I have attempted to attach a zipped German-player save game file. German player is host.

Mark

Andrew Williams -> RE: Northern Flank campaign blocked (4/13/2009 11:07:11 AM)

Thanks Mark

We'll take a look at this problem

I'm away for the next few days though.

will get back to you.

Andrew

TDeacon -> RE: Northern Flank campaign blocked (5/2/2009 2:58:24 AM)

Any progress on this? Useful feedback might include:

1) Do you see this behavior on your PC, with the attached save campaign file?
2) Since I believe that others have seen similar issues, is Matrix aware of some sort of simple edit one could do to the file, in order to fix it? It may have something to do with voluntarily disbanding BGs.

TDeacon -> RE: Northern Flank campaign blocked (5/4/2009 9:23:30 PM)

Hi Andrew,

BTW, this issue is probably related to the other one I posted called "Northern Flank Campaign Bug". You may want to therefore forward the save game file to development.

MH

Andrew Williams -> RE: Northern Flank campaign blocked (5/4/2009 9:29:51 PM)

Thanks TDeacon

Yes, we are looking at the pair of saved games.

thanks again

panzerlehr62 -> RE: Northern Flank campaign blocked (5/14/2009 12:41:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Williams

Thanks TDeacon

Yes, we are looking at the pair of saved games.

thanks again

Hello Andrew,

I was the other half of this locked-up campaign. Could it have been caused by the fact we let the game save it right after the battle we just played and didnt move on and save it at the next force pool for the up coming battle?

I will say this I had played out a saved game (prob at our day 1) to see the HA allotments per day for the NFC, and I got to day 7 and it did same thing to that game file also.

Gz...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI