Immobile tanks at the very beginning of a battle ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein

inquisiteur -> Immobile tanks at the very beginning of a battle ? (4/14/2009 11:26:12 PM)

I had 4 tanks on the battlefield. 2 of them started right away immobile. So I was wondering, can a tank loose its track without moving ?

Also, what is the odd of loosing its track when moving in a forest ? I am under the impression that it is quite high.

Southernland -> RE: Immobile tanks at the very beginning of a battle ? (4/15/2009 12:15:17 AM)

depends if you have the latest patch or not.  the patch drastically reduces the chances of detracking

the other alternative is your BG might be out of supply and the tanks are out of feul?

CeltiCid -> RE: Immobile tanks at the very beginning of a battle ? (4/15/2009 12:22:46 PM)

Yes, if your BG was out of fuel, there is a chance (cant rememeber the number, maybe a 50%) that your tanks cant move from beggining due lack of fuel.

mooxe -> RE: Immobile tanks at the very beginning of a battle ? (4/21/2009 11:07:40 AM)

Can an immobile tank, due to fuel, become further immobilized by enemy fire?

Andrew Williams -> RE: Immobile tanks at the very beginning of a battle ? (4/21/2009 11:19:48 AM)

It can be damaged

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI