WCFL - needs an owner (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Online Leagues

garysorrell -> WCFL - needs an owner (4/23/2009 12:27:30 PM)

Our Orlando owner is apparently being held by the Klingon High Command at Rura Penthe penal colony, so we will likely never see him again.

We need a new owner, for a good team that just needs some love and understanding. You can move the team as long as its to a real city, anywhere you want, hence the 'World' part of our title.

Nicknames just have to be sensible, nothing offensive.

ButtMunchers(NO!)
Bushwhackers(Yes, in spite of the double entendre)

Contact the league at
gary_l_sorrell@yahoo.com

VCFL Commish -> RE: WCFL - needs an owner (4/26/2009 1:15:58 PM)

Gary may be interested in a team if you don`t get anyone else.
My question is would you be willing to have a Canadian team playing its home games under Canadian rules.This has been tested in Rugby Canada Super League.
[image]http://uk.geocities.com/football_canadian/MLFCanada/test.JPG[/image]

Its not hard to do.Just rename the two files.Also I have the older version of the game so I would have to send the db back and you extract the roster update.Let me know here what you think check it with the other owners if you have to.Its not looking good at this time for the MLF.
Also Gary I noticed that American geocites is shutting down no such notice at the UK or Canadian site you may want to register there.

garysorrell -> RE: WCFL - needs an owner (4/26/2009 4:00:42 PM)

Thanks for the interest, but we use the one ruleset only.

I hadnt heard of the Geocities shutdown, thanks for the headsup.

USFLmonster -> RE: WCFL - needs an owner (7/4/2009 10:34:52 PM)

How many owner slots are open now? I own Orlando So that leaves Detroit and who?

garysorrell -> RE: WCFL - needs an owner (7/4/2009 11:05:39 PM)

Detroit, unless Michael shows back up.

MSO94 -> RE: WCFL - needs an owner (8/15/2009 9:02:01 PM)

How are things gang
I was just running around and saw you may still be running a league.

Let me know if this happened or if it failed to restart

I will come back if we are going .

Mykal -> RE: WCFL - needs an owner (8/16/2009 11:17:32 PM)

WCFL has folded after 2 seasons

garysorrell -> RE: WCFL - needs an owner (8/17/2009 5:15:07 AM)

We never stopped running the league, but some owners vanished and interest had diminished, as it has for MaxFB in general, so I folded it up after 2 seasons. Seattle owned Rutland in our 2 seasons of play, winning both title games. Solo leagues seem to be the more popular way to use MaxFB, at least for now, so im enjoying following those.

MSO94 -> RE: WCFL - needs an owner (8/17/2009 8:59:36 PM)

So is the rumor of 3 going to come true or has he scrapped that for a new game completley

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI