Mas Tapas (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

JWE -> Mas Tapas (4/24/2009 8:06:35 PM)

Ok, enough of this warship stuff, I mean, who needs warships anyway? As Ernie King once said “I don’t know what that logistics crap is, that Marshal keeps talking about, but I want some of it!”

Well, we got some Dutchness here & there; some PCs converted off the coastal trade for the Gouvernementsmarine. A couple even had an airplane. Then there’s the RIN; some nice PG types hanging about here & there. And then a real oddball – Brit Flower-type, War-I, Q-ships in game as AMCs. Woof!!!

All these Babies courtesy of Uncle Don Bowen (he must have a ton of nieces).

[image]local://upfiles/17451/21E5C199127740A99DA6ED597AB9FAD6.jpg[/image]

fabertong -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/24/2009 8:29:56 PM)

Lovely Tapas.............now, for a glass of Fino...........

Don Bowen -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/25/2009 12:32:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

All these Babies courtesy of Uncle Don Bowen (he must have a ton of nieces).

Not to worry, I have plenty of babies left for the "Don's Babies" mod....

TOMLABEL -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/25/2009 2:29:34 AM)

quote:

[image]local://upfiles/17451/21E5C199127740A99DA6ED597AB9FAD6.jpg[/image]

Woof, Woof!!![&o]

bradfordkay -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/25/2009 5:43:51 AM)

"All these Babies courtesy of Uncle Don Bowen (he must have a ton of nieces)."

Let us hope that he's of the old school "gentleman travelling with his niece (wink, wink)" variety and that his babies aren't borne by his actual nieces! [X(]

Don Bowen -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/25/2009 1:12:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

"All these Babies courtesy of Uncle Don Bowen (he must have a ton of nieces)."

Let us hope that he's of the old school "gentleman travelling with his niece (wink, wink)" variety and that his babies aren't borne by his actual nieces! [X(]

Not too worry. All of my nieces are eligible for social security. And one or two weight about a ton.

BShaftoe -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/27/2009 11:52:18 AM)

Fino is crap. A good glass of Tinto from Toro is way better than Fino. ;)

Fletcher -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/27/2009 12:34:43 PM)

Everybody talking about spanish wines !! .. Amazing, Fino is a Xerez wine, and Toro are northern Duero bank wine, very different, but both world wide known.. Riojas are fine too, of course, and probably the betters, I sincerely prefer Duero´s wines.
Best wishes

RevRick -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/27/2009 2:49:14 PM)

Mas Tapas!!!! and make mine Turkey, neat.

Kaletsch2007 -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/27/2009 2:56:33 PM)

I go along with old Winston: "No Sports, more Ports"[:D]

Regards

JWE -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/27/2009 6:32:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fletcher
Everybody talking about spanish wines !! .. Amazing, Fino is a Xerez wine, and Toro are northern Duero bank wine, very different, but both world wide known.. Riojas are fine too, of course, and probably the betters, I sincerely prefer Duero´s wines.
Best wishes

I love Ruetas and Prioratos! Favorite Spanish is Vega Sicilia. But the best (imho) is from Duero/Duoro valley. Something wonderful happens there. They have zest and they are complex, but clean, tasty and satisfyingly delightful.

Fletcher -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/27/2009 9:21:44 PM)

quote:

quote:

Best wishes

I love Ruetas and Prioratos! Favorite Spanish is Vega Sicilia. But the best (imho) is from Duero/Duoro valley. Something wonderful happens there. They have zest and they are complex, but clean, tasty and satisfyingly delightful.

Vega Sicilia is the best for many people here at Spain, absolutely !!.. You have a great taste!
Priorato and Rueda ...sincerely I am atonished with your excellent acknowledge of Spanish wines ...

Bliztk -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/27/2009 10:11:53 PM)

Vega Sicilia is too expensive for my taste. I like it when I`m not the one who is paying the bottle !

BShaftoe -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/29/2009 8:42:55 AM)

I don't know if this wine is sold abroad, but here in Spain we have a wine called Colegiata, from Fariña. Usually a great, great wine (for under 10€ per bottle, at least here). Ribera de Duero and Toro wines (it's more or less the same geographical zone, but two different "labels", let's say) are the best Spanish wines. Rioja has a bigger reputation, but I think Duero wines are the best.

Btw, Fletcher. Sorry about calling Finos "crap". ;)

kokubokan25 -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/30/2009 8:28:00 AM)

Wine, wine and more wine. I want to drink AE and nothing more!! Here a spanish that prefer beer than wine.[:D]

ChezDaJez -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/30/2009 9:53:37 AM)

quote:

Best wishes

Ah, yes! I have many fond memories of tapa hopping throughout Andalucia.... Jerez, Sevilla, Puerto de Santa Maria, Chipiona, Rota. As for drink... give me an anis con coca y cielo, por favor. Anis del Mono... dulce!

Chez

Fletcher -> RE: Mas Tapas (4/30/2009 1:49:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChezDaJez

quote:

Best wishes

Ah, yes! I have many fond memories of tapa hopping throughout Andalucia.... Jerez, Sevilla, Puerto de Santa Maria, Chipiona, Rota. As for drink... give me an anis con coca y cielo, por favor. Anis del Mono... dulce!

Chez

Good place, Rota´s beaches! My parents live there. I every summer enjoy with it. Your spanish is so good !

davidrock018 -> 49ers tickets (5/15/2013 11:42:34 AM)

Lovely Tapas....now, for a glass of Fino......[;)]

Terminus -> RE: 49ers tickets (5/15/2013 1:52:23 PM)

Heeeey, a spambot!

SuluSea -> RE: 49ers tickets (5/15/2013 7:57:19 PM)

Superb stuff John!! [:)]

Terminus -> RE: 49ers tickets (5/15/2013 8:45:24 PM)

One of the oldest threads to get necro'ed by a spambot lately. Over four years old!

SuluSea -> RE: 49ers tickets (5/15/2013 9:18:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

One of the oldest threads to get necro'ed by a spambot lately. Over four years old!

Holy smokes!! LOL, no one has ever accused me of being the brightest light bulb in the room. [:o][:)][;)]

Terminus -> RE: 49ers tickets (5/15/2013 9:22:13 PM)

Check your subject line. It switched when the scumbot necro'ed the thread.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI