PDF is AOK (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Edward Kapitan -> PDF is AOK (5/22/2002 11:37:05 AM)

Dear Matrix Games,

I would personally like to thank you for distributing your game manuals in pdf form rather than on paper. Many players have told me that they like to TAB out to the instructions and don't miss having a desk drawer full of manuals which tend to get lost (often they are left in the bathroom). If only more companies where as thoughtful as you - this world would be a cleaner, greener place.

Sincerly yours,
The Tree

11Bravo -> Re: PDF is AOK (5/23/2002 10:31:01 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Edward Kapitan
[B]Dear Matrix Games,

I would personally like to thank you for distributing your game manuals in pdf form rather than on paper. Many players have told me that they like to TAB out to the instructions and don't miss having a desk drawer full of manuals which tend to get lost (often they are left in the bathroom). If only more companies where as thoughtful as you - this world would be a cleaner, greener place.

Sincerly yours,
The Tree [/B][/QUOTE]

You could save another couple of trees by using your "dung hand" instead of toilet paper. Just don't confuse it with your "food hand".

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI