Britain and Italy in the Desert (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Colonel Klink -> Britain and Italy in the Desert (10/23/2000 5:12:00 AM)

battle generator no longer creating desert maps for these combatants during appropriate time period.

Grimm -> (10/23/2000 7:55:00 AM)

I've run into that before as well. We solved it by making it German vs. British and then have the German player only pick Italian troops. You will end up with a German HQ but we couldn't figure any other way around it. (BTW - I have found the Italians to be very poor shots - can't hit a thing with tanks or AT guns!! I think it has to do with the poor experience most of the troops start with.)

Colonel Klink -> (10/23/2000 10:12:00 AM)

roger on that. in previous versions i was at least able to give the brits a fight but man oh man they are really not worth a darn. alpine troops w/+10 points of experience don't assault and surrender when the brits say BOOOOOO! not a complaint tho, i reckon spwaw models italian fighting ability more realistically. at least thats how i view it. Sure was nice tho to give the brits at least a kick in the pants.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI