Pain in the proverbial !!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Tech Support

ithuriel2 -> Pain in the proverbial !!! (5/12/2009 1:33:21 PM)

[:@]
How the hell do I stop units being automatically built ? (The Military Advisor/Expert is not on.) It is interfering with what I wish to build. E.g. Am playing U.K. I wish to build militia in conquered province (Tangier) and as I am up to the mobilzation limit (32/32) I have to disband a militia in the U.K. Next turn a number of units are being built in several provinces including 2 in Tangier. I notice units being built are more often than not being built in provinces with low barracks levels.
O.K., all one has to do is disband but it this feature really spoils gameplay. I want to choose what units and where and when.

terje439 -> RE: Pain in the proverbial !!! (5/12/2009 3:20:05 PM)

You are not the only one to complain about this [:)]

here
and here
yup, here too
how about that, another one

ithuriel2 -> RE: Pain in the proverbial !!! (5/12/2009 4:41:39 PM)

Before someone makes the suggestion - my military readiness is down to 90%. Lowering military readiness does not appear to make any difference.
And I do not wish to alter Feudal Dues level due to penalties incurred - I should not have to anyway.

ericbabe -> RE: Pain in the proverbial !!! (5/15/2009 5:29:48 PM)

We've added a prompt for each type of feudal levy in the next patch.  This was one of the more frequently requested features.

ithuriel2 -> RE: Pain in the proverbial !!! (5/16/2009 6:55:39 PM)

[:)] Great ! It is encouraging to note that via this forum the requests and niggles of gamers are noted and responded to.

Ellsid -> RE: Pain in the proverbial !!! (8/31/2009 1:48:27 AM)

I have another problem and will post later when I'm home. But I have found in this game and the old COG that I got less militia spawn by reducing the draft ages. 18-35 or 20-35 from 18-60? As long as I was at war my population stayed stable and I kept my labor force above the beginning start point and increased the amount for development. I have only played as Sweden, Great Britain and Prussia.

This may be relavant but I did had militia spawns before reducing the draft ages. My readiness is usually at 100%

Mus -> RE: Pain in the proverbial !!! (8/31/2009 1:54:57 AM)

edit: Nevermind, I see this is an old thread resurrected by somebody.

ithuriel2 -> RE: Pain in the proverbial !!! (9/1/2009 2:11:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ellsid

I have another problem and will post later when I'm home. But I have found in this game and the old COG that I got less militia spawn by reducing the draft ages. 18-35 or 20-35 from 18-60? As long as I was at war my population stayed stable and I kept my labor force above the beginning start point and increased the amount for development. I have only played as Sweden, Great Britain and Prussia.

This may be relavant but I did had militia spawns before reducing the draft ages. My readiness is usually at 100%

The patch has resolved this issue - for me anyway. However the problem did cause me to try removing Feudal Dues altogether, at the start of the game. It led to interesting results which I actually found advantageous, but it's ' swings and roundabouts'........

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI