New EF Scenario: Need Playtesters! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

kool_kat -> New EF Scenario: Need Playtesters! (5/21/2009 3:59:30 PM)

Gents:

I'm looking for some more playtesters!

"A Deadly Meet" is an East Front meeting engagement that features highly mobile units, medium armor, captured German equipment, lend lease units, and a nice mix of rifle, SMGs, engineers, and security troops.

The terrain features good tank country that allows players to pursue different offensive and defensive tactics.

My primary objective was to create a fast moving and balanced scenario.

Why not download it and try it out with some of your regular opponents?

Your feedback and input will help me improve "A Deadly Meet."

Don't we all like to play new scenarios?

** A Deadly Meet
Mike West
10 July, 1943
[48km NE of Orel]: [H2H] [FIC] [GD]: A German reconnaissance battalion (reinforced); attached to the Ninth Army, is given the task to overcome the "reported" Russian small covering groups located on the left flank, in support of Operation Citadel (Battle of Kursk). However; instead of meeting light resistance, German Kampfgruppe "Steudtner" runs head long into a similar Russian force; attached to the 3rd Tank Army, probing west. To add insult to injury, the Russians have pressed into service captured German equipment. Soon the Germans will be on the "receiving end" of their own tank cannons! A most deadly meet!

This is a small (Size Mod = 2) East Front Meeting Engagement scenario. 15 turns.

Details and Game Files:

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=51386

jimair1 -> RE: New EF Scenario: Need Playtesters! (5/21/2009 4:07:50 PM)

Sounds like deadly fun.  Count me in

andym -> RE: New EF Scenario: Need Playtesters! (5/21/2009 5:36:05 PM)

Im up for this.

1925frank -> RE: New EF Scenario: Need Playtesters! (5/21/2009 5:45:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jimair1

Sounds like deadly fun.  Count me in

I was just pondering the opposite of "deadly fun." Perhaps "lively boredom."

Okay, I'm in. Someone want to send me the files and the first turn? Or I can download the files from the Blitz and take it from there.

kool_kat -> RE: New EF Scenario: Need Playtesters! (5/21/2009 6:26:04 PM)

Gents:

Thank you! [:D]

Follow the URL I listed to download the game files and read the testing game instructions.

Please be sure that one player (from each testplayer group) registers the game at the Blitz test site. This is so we can track how many test games are underway and also provide you with a standardized form to post your game comments and input.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI