1.08 Bug - Looted items in defensive battle appear in wrong sector (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Tech Support

Deathifier -> 1.08 Bug - Looted items in defensive battle appear in wrong sector (5/22/2009 5:26:17 PM)

Hi,
I'm playing with the 1.08 beta and I have noticed a previously reported problem of defensive battles not providing loot.

Today I discovered that this may be because the location the loot is going to is wrong.

I fought a defensive battle in the crossroad south of the road to the airport and after the battle I checked for new goodies.

There weren't any there, despite at least 8 kills (including 2 snipers) - I could only see bits of ammo, armour, and empty guns that I'd left there previously.

However I had a second squad shuffling items from the airport to the safari (junk storage) and north road (useful item storage).
That squad had almost completed their task (just a couple of grenades left) when on their next arrival at the airport (literally a couple of hours after the defensive battle finished) I found a collection of guns, armour, and ammo that was most definitely not there on their last trip.

The new equipment matched what I would expect from the defensive battle loot - some AK's, their ammo, and a couple of sniper rifles.

I was able to reproduce the bug and now have three saves - one just before the fight starts, one on the battle map just as it ended (and I have verified that when this loads there is still loot on the corpses), and one just after exiting the battle map.

If you'd like these sent somewhere please let me know :)

Bye,
Deathifier

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI