Is there a way to Mod... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Mods and Scenarios

loyalcitizen -> Is there a way to Mod... (5/26/2009 2:31:53 AM)

Is there a way to Mod the Ai so that the German defenders don't counter-attack so quickly every game? Is there a way to set the counterattack trigger to:
"Only after 5 minutes has elapsed"
or
"Only when an exit VL has been captured"

Maybe I could set the MG teams to immobile somehow? That would certainly be better than their current mode of charging along with the Rifle teams.

Getting tired of seeing German beach defenders attacking onto the sand in the 2nd minute of the game. And this while they control 8 of 12 VLs.
Is this happening because I'm playing 15 min time limits? Does the Ai see how long is left on the clock? Or is the only "tactic" it was programmed to do it rush VLs no matter the time or chances of success?

CSO_Talorgan -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (5/26/2009 11:41:44 PM)

Doubt if the AI can be retrained but if you make a machine gun weigh 160 tonnes it will stop moving!

[:)]

squadleader_id -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (5/27/2009 12:00:51 AM)

CC5 Vetmods compensate this problem by coding MG Teams (and snipers) as AT guns.

Southernland -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (5/27/2009 3:32:18 AM)

the original CC5 Omaha Beta mod I played the german scouts each carried 1600 rounds for their MP40s, that slowed them down, twenty meters at a run and they were gasping for air

CSO_Talorgan -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (5/31/2009 6:19:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Southern_land

twenty meters at a run and they were gasping for air

That would be me carrying one round, never mind 1600!

[:D]

samarobriva -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (5/31/2009 6:48:03 PM)

Exercise is the best thing to keep people in good shape[:D]

I believe that it depends of your gameplay. I haven't seen them on the beach yet !
They love traps and surprises

advo -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (6/23/2009 7:59:16 PM)

Prompt! I can establish in CC5 tLD - MOD " Gold Juno Sword 4.4" which has been created for original CC5?

Andrew Williams -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (6/23/2009 9:21:36 PM)

Yes, with a little updating.... Cathartes has been working on it..... not quite sure how close to completion it is.

advo -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (6/27/2009 12:20:00 AM)

Where I can see the list Mods for CC5 tLD? The Opportunity of installation of the most known mods CC5 is very important дл decision-making on transition from original CC5 to CC5 tLD

advo -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (7/5/2009 6:39:01 PM)

At what forum it is possible to find - Cathartes?

advo -> RE: Is there a way to Mod... (7/5/2009 7:16:24 PM)

Once again I apply - create MOD list and supplement its known MODs which are compatible with CC TLD. Otherwise it is necessary to run on many forums, whether to find out it is made necessary update

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI