Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted

Jdub -> Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (5/31/2009 3:23:49 AM)

You- as Germans. Me- as Soviets. 1-2 turns per week perhaps. Email me the first turn at j-wasinger@hotmail.com

Da_Huge_D -> RE: Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (6/29/2009 8:10:16 PM)

I just note to you that 1-2 turns per week is not enough. Hell no. Lets say that at least 6-7 turns per week is recommended.
You can calculate, how many weeks takes to finish that game? Two years?

desert -> RE: Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (6/29/2009 8:46:02 PM)

The game is often over by Turn 100, or so they say.

Monkeys Brain -> RE: Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (6/30/2009 4:25:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Da_Huge_D

I just note to you that 1-2 turns per week is not enough. Hell no. Lets say that at least 6-7 turns per week is recommended.

Gee, anyone who tells you to play FiTE 6-7 turns as Germans and he as Soviet is khm strange...

And I mean that! Or want cheap victory as Soviets...

I mean you must eat, work, sleep, make some other things, gf or wife, some has kids and there are so many units to move in FiTE and German turns are VERY demanding...

It's easy for Soviet player to prepare turns in 2-3 hours because many units are routed - you just put them on ignore losses, and you are on defense so many units are already in place you just dig them and that's it. Air forces many are on reorg.
I salute to any German player who can play 6-7 turns a week and defeat Soviet player... I don't say that is impossible but for people with jobs and families maybe it is...

Da_Huge_D -> RE: Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (6/30/2009 7:20:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Monkeys Brain

quote:

ORIGINAL: Da_Huge_D

Gee, anyone who tells you to play FiTE 6-7 turns as Germans and he as Soviet is khm strange...

And I mean that! Or want cheap victory as Soviets...

I mean you must eat, work, sleep, make some other things, gf or wife, some has kids and there are so many units to move in FiTE and German turns are VERY demanding...

It's easy for Soviet player to prepare turns in 2-3 hours because many units are routed - you just put them on ignore losses, and you are on defense so many units are already in place you just dig them and that's it. Air forces many are on reorg.
I salute to any German player who can play 6-7 turns a week and defeat Soviet player... I don't say that is impossible but for people with jobs and families maybe it is...

Also i notice that Soviet Player turns are much much longer to play late game; after 100 turn or something.. Because soviet got 1999 units in Oob, axis got only 1300+. You can take look Fulkerson's raport, they have played that rhytmn 7 turns a week or even more, so dont said that its rare.

Monkeys Brain -> RE: Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (6/30/2009 10:26:03 PM)

[/quote]
Also i notice that Soviet Player turns are much much longer to play late game; after 100 turn or something.. Because soviet got 1999 units in Oob, axis got only 1300+. You can take look Fulkerson's raport, they have played that rhytmn 7 turns a week or even more, so dont said that its rare.
[/quote]

And who is winning on that game? Soviets? [:D]

No problem with me if people want to play on that rhythm. I cannot as then I would have to devote all my life to TOAW [:'(]

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (7/3/2009 3:40:40 PM)

jdub sent you a message. Have you found anyone yet? Let me know. One or two turns aweek is fine by me.

fogger -> RE: Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (7/27/2009 12:37:29 PM)

Hi Jdub,
Did you recieve my PM? I am interested in a game at 1 to 3 turns a week. Send me a PM if you are still interested

cesteman -> RE: Anyone Want to Play a Game of FITE? (8/26/2009 4:30:12 PM)

I'm interested if no takers!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI