RE: Space Colonization Testgame #2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios

Grymme -> RE: Space Colonization Testgame #2 (7/15/2009 1:17:37 PM)

I had a couple of hundred minerals stored up and decided to dump them :) Maybe thats what you are thinking of?

Tufkal2 -> RE: Space Colonization Testgame #2 (7/28/2009 4:51:43 AM)

Found some thing which definetely was not intended: Assault ships have twice the movement capability they should have (probably mixed this up with assault pods at some point). Corrected this in my next version but think everybody should at least be informed....

Tufkal2 -> RE: Space Colonization Testgame #2 (8/23/2009 11:24:10 AM)

In the ongoing game I found another bug:
Carriers are set to have an artillery range of 5 but no artillery combat values. This is of course wrong.
This should be as follows:
Carriers will have no artillery range.
Carriers will get an anti-air range (representing intrinsic anti-craft-defenses) but I think setting this to 2 should be enough.
Sorry for inconvenience, two impacts I see are: Carriers defend fleet worse then they should and they get chosen for artillery attacks and need to be deselected more ....

Tufkal2 -> RE: Space Colonization Testgame #2 (8/23/2009 9:03:26 PM)

Uploaded the newest version 0.95 containing a lot of small fixes to the scenario-bank. See the attached docs for a list of changes.
Also handed it in for approval.

Would also be looking for a third testgame so please let me know if you are interested.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI