I've lost access to Members area and registered games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Maxx_slith -> I've lost access to Members area and registered games (6/7/2009 11:12:33 PM)

Recently when I tried to access my member account to check for updates, etc. for my registered games I received this response: "Login Error : That Username/Email or Password is invalid. Please try again..."

This is the same Username and password I have used since 2002 with no problem. I emailed Matrix from their web form on May 19, no response.

Help would be appreciated.

Ron Belcher -> RE: I've lost access to Members area and registered games (7/19/2009 4:18:39 AM)

Holy Smokes...[:@]

Maxx, you are not alone! [X(]

Matrix Games is still in the process of upgrading their website, especially in the Member
areas.

Matrix Games... Please look at my account as well. Where as I opened a NEW Member
account, and now I am unable to (1). Re-register my games (they're already registered),
and (2). Unable to retrieve my s/n to the games[:(]

Please get back to me... I'd deeply appreciate you doing so!

s/
Ron 'tactician93612' Belcher
Clovis, CA

Ron Belcher -> RE: I've lost access to Members area and registered games (7/21/2009 6:58:13 PM)

Let's see.. it's Tuesday, 7/21/2009.. and no reply or response from MG ! [&:]

Jason Petho -> RE: I've lost access to Members area and registered games (7/21/2009 7:31:05 PM)

You tried this too, correct?

http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/step_login.asp

Jason Petho

Erik Rutins -> RE: I've lost access to Members area and registered games (7/21/2009 7:47:47 PM)

This is not for official support. Please contact us through our Help Desk, that way we can make sure your request is tracked and not lost.

www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk

Ron Belcher -> RE: I've lost access to Members area and registered games (7/22/2009 1:42:59 AM)

In regards to both Jason & Erik...

I did do as you both had suggested and that was back in March too.

Erik Rutins -> RE: I've lost access to Members area and registered games (7/22/2009 2:22:05 AM)

If you have a Help Desk Request ID, please e-mail it to me at erikr@matrixgames.com and I'll investigate.

Ron Belcher -> RE: I've lost access to Members area and registered games (7/22/2009 3:22:49 PM)

Erik,

I see you have asked Alex to help me out! Mega thanks.. he's doing the best he can for me at this time! [&o]

God Bless [8D][;)]

Ron Belcher -> RE: I've lost access to Members area and registered games (8/2/2009 11:13:56 PM)

Alex came through to total Victory !!!

Major Kudos to you, Alex ! Thank you very much for your help in straightening
out my account. [&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI