Another lv patch? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

rich12545 -> Another lv patch? (5/28/2002 8:55:28 AM)

I understand there will be one, is that correct? If so, does anyone have an approximate eta?

Gen.Hoepner -> (5/28/2002 2:26:11 PM)

Another one?but is still there anything to fix in LV?.....lost rank and leader maybe....

RockinHarry -> (5/28/2002 8:44:16 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gen.Hoepner
[B]Another one?but is still there anything to fix in LV?.....lost rank and leader maybe.... [/B][/QUOTE]

AFAIK there wonīt be made any patch anymore to address the lost rank issue, sorry! Do you refer to leaders completely messed up, with all stats in very low ranges, or only the thing where core force units detroyed and rebuilt have leader either one rank lower or non at all? Maybe Anthony could help on this? Iīm able to tinker with the *.cam files and can repair few things. I posted the info already some time ago and people who have a hex editor installed can use this to fix some things themselfs. Not the best solution, I know..:(

The next (last) patch addresses only some minor things in very late nodes, near the end of the campaign. If you already played them, you probably wonīt notice what has been changed. Donīt ask..;)

have fun
________
Harry

rich12545 -> (5/28/2002 9:21:10 PM)

Do you have an approximate eta?

rich12545 -> (6/1/2002 1:40:40 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rich12545
[B]Do you have an approximate eta? [/B][/QUOTE]

Anybody?

Supervisor -> (6/1/2002 5:52:57 AM)

Hopefully within the next 2 weeks in going through some final testing and touch-ups.

AbsntMndedProf -> (6/3/2002 5:30:20 AM)

Will the next patch include the text files for the after battle wrap ups for the Donetz River and Crimea battles? Thanks!

Eric Maietta

rich12545 -> (6/28/2002 7:29:59 AM)

bump

Well, it's been a while. How's it coming along?

Supervisor -> (6/28/2002 9:20:28 AM)

Sorry the for the delay, the answer is yes, it ran into some snags due to unavailability of the design/testing team. Some last minute testing and text rewrites are in progress, if all goes well we're hoping it will be out in 2-3 weeks.:)

Jim1954 -> (7/18/2002 11:26:55 PM)

Just curious, will this patch application cause saves running under 1.2 to hose? Will this require a restart from 1st scenario? Can we assume that this will be the last in this series as most effort is being directed to CL? (Can't wait, btw) .

Supervisor -> (7/19/2002 2:03:53 AM)

I don't think so, because individual battles are being repaired and not the entire core.dat but when it finally gets released I'll know from what Brent says if it's just enhancements or hard corrections that would cause restarting from scratch. Besides either way if you restarted the branching paths are endless which means you might not wind up in the same place with the same result anyway. This should be the last official anything involving SPWAW.

Jim1954 -> (7/19/2002 2:07:42 AM)

Thanks for the insight. Maybe your task load will slack off a little, unless you get suckered into moderating CL.

Supervisor -> (7/23/2002 8:37:14 AM)

Jim bite your tongue, I have the power to do nasty things to you in these forums like turn you into a Goblin or maybe sick a Goblin on you.:eek:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI