Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition

ptan54 -> Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? (6/16/2009 10:03:18 AM)

What I mean is - I have lots of depleted divisions, and each turn the force pool can't possibly "restock" these divisions. I value some of my divisions more than others, and I don't want the game to auto disband them due to low strength (guards and arty come to mind), but I don't want to combine them because they are expensive to build. So, I am wondering whether there is a way to tell my recruits to concentrate on those particular divisions first, before going to to others. If this isn't possible, I think it should be - commanders should be able to decide which divisions get priority when it comes to resupply, refitting and reinforcements.

Joram -> RE: Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? (6/16/2009 10:08:35 AM)

The only way to do it is by turning those units you don't want receiving reinforcements to forage.  This however means your units are subject to the supply max of the province and are subject to attrition rules.

jhdeerslayer -> RE: Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? (6/16/2009 1:59:57 PM)

This is the only thing I know to do:

divisions within a nation’s possessions receive the largest disbursement of draftees
divisions that are outside a nation’s possessions but in supply receive an intermediate amount
divisions outside of a nation’s possessions and out of supply receive only a minimal amount of draftees

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI