A Thankyou (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich

jimbo12 -> A Thankyou (6/24/2009 11:55:10 PM)

I really don't know how long I have been reading and waiting for this game but I wanted to express a few thoughts

1) I have read this area of the forums since Matrix picked up the Talon line.

2) I have been patient!

3) It's been quite a journey reading about all the ups and downs, the whining from people who somehow think the world owes them something when THEY want it without concern for the work that goes into a project like this from people who clearly love the topic.

4) I don't post very often, but I own quite a few matrix games and I am very grateful to have a company so locked on to my hobby!

5) I will be buying this game the first time I turn on my computer and find it is available!

6) I hope all of you take the time to thank Hard Sarge and his team for working PART TIME to bring us a title that was such a great game.

Thank you and I really look forward to once again planing, plotting and trying to plan the perfect air campaign!

Crocky -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 5:42:32 AM)

Totally concur now the end is nigh the anticipation is really starting to bite

Good job guys appreciated [&o]

denisonh -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 6:35:57 AM)

+1

JamesM -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 9:08:54 AM)

I fully agree with you Jim!

harrappan -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 9:57:43 AM)

I completely agree.

Well done to the team.

Hard Sarge -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 12:04:20 PM)

Now you did it, you gonna put a curse on us, and then start screaming at us when the curse takes effect !!!!

Thanks guys (this kind of stuff really can be a roller coaster)

AndyG1 -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 6:52:47 PM)

Has it been years - yes.  Do I mind the wait - no.  Totally concur with Jimbo.  Not much of a poster myself, but have been a very regular haunter of this Forum section.

Congrats to nearly getting there, to all involved in the project.

We are not worthy!!![:D]

wflarry -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 7:04:57 PM)

I am another long time lurker who is waiting patiently and scraping up $$$ for the day when this game and WITPAE are available for purchase. Thanks to all for their continued hard work.

joliverlay -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 7:45:00 PM)

I agree.  HS and the others provide a continuity from the old BTR forums and all that was learned in the earlier versions that will make this game (these games) great.  I remember my excitement from the first incarnation of this series....USAAF, and the feeling has not diminished.  I can't wait.

Having said that I'm looking for a partner for PBM.  I'm gonna play a WITP/AE pbm for sure but I want to day a BTR pbm as well.  Any allied fan boys want to start queing up a PBM? 

I'd like to do a long campaign as Axis. 

reg113 -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 11:31:14 PM)

+2

tblersch -> RE: A Thankyou (6/25/2009 11:55:20 PM)

I can't give an ETA on my thank-you to HS yet, with out saying what I'm not allowed to be saying, but I'm working hard on it and getting close, and when the people-in-charge give me a thank-you date I'll be sure to let everyone know...

[:D]

Weatherman -> RE: A Thankyou (6/26/2009 7:23:38 PM)

Let me be the first: When is the *&%^ patch coming out? [:D]

Kidding aside, loooong time looky lou who has the original game sitting idle for looooong time waiting for this release. Thanks to the team for all the work.

harley -> RE: A Thankyou (6/28/2009 11:29:06 AM)

I hope we're worthy...

Oh, and tblersch & Weatherman - one of these days.... Pow! Right in the kisser! smart-alecs both of you...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI