Atomic Bombs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Gilgawath1 -> Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 2:34:13 PM)

When do you receive your first A Bomb?
Is it automatic or have certain conditions to be met first?

Currently game date 28th July 1945.

Cheers

RUPD3658 -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 2:47:35 PM)

Random die roll. Should be any day now

DivePac88 -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 2:53:28 PM)

Oh No… I bet that this is going to start another one of those debates.

Feinder -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 6:58:40 PM)

Tastes Great!

USSAmerica -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 7:01:03 PM)

Less filling!  [:D]

thegreatwent -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 7:32:51 PM)

Tastes Great!

Knavey -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 10:09:14 PM)

.45 [:D]

mdiehl -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 10:25:44 PM)

"It's the water!"

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/26/2009 10:38:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anorean

Cheers

I have these suggestions. If you have Klaus Fuchs in charge of anything, get him out of there. (check the Alamagordo hex)

Also, turn off the Calutron production line. It is wasteful and the yield is terrible. (Tennessee hex)

I would say put everything into gasseous diffusion. If you want to leave the plutonium line open that is your call. (Hanford hex)

Lastly make sure Teller is not wasting his time day dreaming about a fusion bomb. He is brilliant but he needs a bit of focus. You want the stupid thing before the war is over. (Alamagordo again)

Happy mushroom cloud.

rtrapasso -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/27/2009 1:46:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

quote:

Cheers

I have these suggestions. If you have Klaus Fuchs in charge of anything, get him out of there. (check the Alamagordo hex)

Also, turn off the Calutron production line. It is wasteful and the yield is terrible. (Tennessee hex)

I would say put everything into gasseous diffusion. If you want to leave the plutonium line open that is your call. (Hanford hex)

Lastly make sure Teller is not wasting his time day dreaming about a fusion bomb. He is brilliant but he needs a bit of focus. You want the stupid thing before the war is over. (Alamagordo again)

Happy mushroom cloud.

Hmmmm... whenever i click on the Hanford or TVA hexes, they say "Hex Unavailable" and have a funny triple triangle symbol and a faint greenish glow, while the Alamagordo hex is also unavailable but seems to be completely black and has the same symbol... what's going on?? [&:]

stuman -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/27/2009 2:09:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

quote:

quote:

Cheers

Happy mushroom cloud.

Hmmmm... whenever i click on the Hanford or TVA hexes, they say "Hex Unavailable" and have a funny triple triangle symbol and a faint greenish glow, while the Alamagordo hex is also unavailable but seems to be completely black and has the same symbol... what's going on?? [&:]

I bet you forgot the Oppenheimer effect. If you don't do it right, then General Groves interferes.

LST Express -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/27/2009 2:15:06 AM)

Has anybody ever used them? I'm in april 44 vs the Jap AI and might use them on myself in 45 when they become available.[:D]

rtrapasso -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/27/2009 2:38:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LST Express

Has anybody ever used them? I'm in april 44 vs the Jap AI and might use them on myself in 45 when they become available.[:D]

Actually, i've only heard about folks using them... apparently, nothing exciting happens, just another air attack report generated... of course, if you do it correctly, the results IN the report are rather impressive. [X(]

RUPD3658 -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/27/2009 4:00:06 AM)

I have used them and was underwhelmed. Nothing flashy, no good graphics, just a report. They do serval thousand VPs worth of damage but cause no fires.

pasternakski -> RE: Atomic Bombs (6/27/2009 4:03:57 AM)

quote:

put everything into gasseous diffusion.

[image]local://upfiles/6977/55BD5E94022B4F4287B2CA5133ADFA96.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI