Looking for opponent to play grand campaign (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Opponents Wanted

Pz Leader -> Looking for opponent to play grand campaign (6/26/2009 8:01:26 PM)

I live in EST zone. I have never played CC H2H, so I may need help getting connected. I have the beta patch installed. Please rescue me from playing the AI, although I will probably regret saying that after getting my butt kicked by a real opponent.

Pz Leader -> RE: Looking for opponent to play grand campaign (7/10/2009 4:09:26 AM)

I'm still looking for a H2H game. Anyone???

GS_Schimpf -> RE: Looking for opponent to play grand campaign (7/10/2009 10:53:54 AM)

Where are you from? Tell me the times you are available so we can probably start a match.

Pz Leader -> RE: Looking for opponent to play grand campaign (7/10/2009 4:32:02 PM)

I'm in the Eastern Standard Time zone (EST) or Greenwich Mean Time -5 (GMT). I think you are at least 6 hours of ahead of me so unfortunately, we will probably only be able to play on the weekends. Let me know if that's okay, and thank you for replying.

7A_Bjorn -> RE: Looking for opponent to play grand campaign (7/10/2009 10:58:50 PM)

If you guys are looking for 1 vs 1 CC TLD gcs or operations, check out the Desert Rats hamachi room:

can also play CC5, WaR.

hamachi room name:

DESERT RATS CLAN 4

PASSWORD:

7A

Also can find us in the CC5 room on gamespy.

our forum:

http://desertrats.s2.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=desertrats

GS_Schimpf -> RE: Looking for opponent to play grand campaign (7/12/2009 7:05:00 PM)

Would be ok for me, but we need to time our games in advance. Feel free to contact me...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI