Jap Opponent Requested (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

treneau -> Jap Opponent Requested (6/27/2009 9:56:18 PM)

Am looking for Axis player to PBEM campaign game version 1.806. I am fairly new at the game but have learned the basics vs. the computer pretty well. I can do about 3 turns a week or more. Looking for a dependable player that will play for the duration of the game.

Tim Reneau
treneau@comcast.net

Walker84 -> RE: Jap Opponent Requested (7/5/2009 8:14:42 PM)

Am also fairly new to this, I have played as the Allies up to mid-1942 vs the AI but I'd be happy to give it a go as the Axis player if you are still looking for an opponent.
This would be my first PBEM and I should be able to do about 3 turns a week. Although AE is due out some time, this game has enough intrinsic interest for me to want to continue it for the duration.

Having reviewed the Japan starting position this weekend there's a bit more management than I have been used to with the Allies, with the need to plan production down to how many Nakajima vs Mitsubishi engines you might need in the months ahead (plus all those SNLFs to position!) Let me know if you are interested.

Piazzo -> RE: Jap Opponent Requested (7/12/2009 9:22:59 PM)

Walker, if you are still looking for an opponent I'd be willing to play as the Allies -- I too am fairly new to the game and looking for some MP experience. PM me or respond here if you are interested.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI