101st AB Landings OP (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Tech Support

panzerlehr62 -> 101st AB Landings OP (6/30/2009 1:53:28 AM)

Matrix,

Got a few questions on the 101st AB Landings OP.

I think the first one you know about. Had a issue were eventually there were no BGs in combat and the game basically stuck. I was able to get it to go thru my local network hook up, basically got a German and Allied BG into combat and it then played out.

Second one I am not sure has been addressed. If you disband a German BG (it lets you do it) on the very first night turn, it basically re-appears after the movement phase. If you try and disband 919th and no other BGs are in battle the game locked, again talking very first night turn.

To me it would be a good strategy to be able to disband II/6th FJ and have them start at Carentan for turn 1. Allies allready have a pretty big advantage with 2 movements before Germans get there first one. The starting locations for Germans couldnt be any worse, considering objective is to defend Carentan!

Gz...

RD Oddball -> RE: 101st AB Landings OP (7/3/2009 3:46:20 PM)

Some good points panzerleher62.  We'll go through them and see what needs to be done.  Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI