new computer - can I still download the games I've bought? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

bstarr -> new computer - can I still download the games I've bought? (7/3/2009 11:01:25 PM)

Well, I pretty much said it all in the title. Can I still dowload the games I've bought over the last couple of years? If so, how? btw, I'm a computer dolt, so you may have to physically grab my nose and point it in the right direction.

Erik Rutins -> RE: new computer - can I still download the games I've bought? (7/3/2009 11:04:08 PM)

Yes, go to www.findmyorder.com with your order info and you should be able to re-download. By the way, not keeping a backup of your downloaded games is a bad idea. Always keep the installers and serial numbers on a separate drive or burn them to CDs, then you don't have to worry about re-downloading.

bstarr -> RE: new computer - can I still download the games I've bought? (7/3/2009 11:09:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Yes, go to www.findmyorder.com with your order info and you should be able to re-download. By the way, not keeping a backup of your downloaded games is a bad idea. Always keep the installers and serial numbers on a separate drive or burn them to CDs, then you don't have to worry about re-downloading.

Thanks, Eric.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI