Moving A/C from damaged CVs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Wilhammer -> Moving A/C from damaged CVs (5/31/2002 3:55:51 AM)

I have the Zuikaku with 19 Zekes, 23 Vals, 15 Kates, Sys Damage of 26.

CANNOT Transfer to base OR ship.

How do I get them off?

I have the ship in Rabaul, Docked. Flotation damage was knocked dwon from 41 to 34 in just one day while parked there.

The Shokaku and the Shoho are waiting.

=============================

Sub supply of Torps and Mines.

I sent 2 subs on minelaying, and then reported them back to Shortland.

How come they are not getting reloads there?

I have no trouble getting auto-reloaded for my surface ships, whether it be guns, torps or mines.

shall9 -> (5/31/2002 4:01:25 AM)

Don't know why but to get more mines you have to first disband the mine laying taskforce and then recreate it.

Hartmann -> (5/31/2002 4:11:59 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shall9
[B]Don't know why but to get more mines you have to first disband the mine laying taskforce and then recreate it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Though this is the case with subs only. It looks like a bug more than a feature, actually. It seems that the routine just "forgets" that the sub is on mine duty, so refueling does not give you new mines.

Hartmann

Scouters -> Transfering A/C (5/31/2002 4:13:22 AM)

You won't be able to transfer by air since aircraft will not be able to fly off a carrier with combined system & flotation damage greater than 50%.

However, I don't see why it won't let you transfer them to shore. The manual states that they may transfer if the ship is at anchor or docked at a base with an airfield with a size of at least 1. (Section 18.5, bottom of page 111).

At the very least you may not have to wait long before your flotation damage is fixed enough for you to fly them off.

Good luck,
Scouters

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI