SPWAW CD? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

tobamore -> SPWAW CD? (10/26/2000 5:18:00 PM)

Hi, I've played earlier games in the series and loved them, and I would love to get SPWAW but 342Mb download is far too big a job with my slow connection. I therefore ask is there anywhere or anyone that could please sell me a copy on CD? I would be very grateful for any help, thanks in advance.

bryanmaguire -> (10/26/2000 6:11:00 PM)

Ok, I can send a CD but I have to know one thing first :- are you a Man U fan?

tobamore -> (10/26/2000 8:13:00 PM)

This may make you change your mind but No I'm proud to say that I'm a City fan! If you still are willing to send please let me know how much and I'll send you a cheque?

bryanmaguire -> (10/26/2000 11:21:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by tobamore: This may make you change your mind but No I'm proud to say that I'm a City fan! If you still are willing to send please let me know how much and I'll send you a cheque?
WooHoo. I thought for a minute there I would have to help a Man U fan. Around here thats a hanging offence. Just send me your addy to the email address in my profile and I'll pop a cd in the post to you. There's no need to send a cheque. Somebody else was good enough (thanks Don) to send a cd to me so I'm just passing on the karma.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI