My college football league (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

KingKratos -> My college football league (7/13/2009 3:28:55 AM)

I made a college football league with all 120 d1schools and it sux the sim takes for ever I am going to quit working on it if I cant get the sim to go faster how can I get it to do that? Thanx for reading this.

lionsnob -> RE: My college football league (9/11/2009 4:48:11 PM)

Do you mind posting your league?

bbmike -> RE: My college football league (9/12/2009 2:38:20 PM)

I second the posting request! Please upload to fbmax.com if you don't mind. [sm=00000436.gif]

There's not really much you can do about the sim speed.  And the larger your league is the slower it will be. I posted a tip earlier about alt-tabbing out of the game and setting fbmax.exe to 'high priority' in the task manger. That will help a little. I usually run the sim on another computer or overnight. The NCAA league I'm playing now only has six divisions and it takes a couple of hours to sim a weeks worth of games.

I also recommend Hacks playbooks if you aren't already using them. He's made the game much, much more fun!

lionsnob -> RE: My college football league (9/14/2009 3:47:28 PM)

bbmike,

I've started my own here: http://maxmykal-forum.forumotion.com/solo-leagues-f9/big-10-notre-dame-2009-league-t262.htm

I'm starting with the Big 10/Notre Dame, if there's interest I'll expand past that.  I've got all of the rosters for those teams up.

bbmike -> RE: My college football league (9/14/2009 10:33:22 PM)

Cool! Thanks for the link. I'll give it try. 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI