Not able to play the Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

bizzarebox -> Not able to play the Game (7/17/2009 3:19:23 PM)

I was able to install the game successfully install the game. When i click on the game Icon, the window comes up which has the buttons play, register, forum so on and so forth. Now when i click on the Play buttion nothing happens. It wouldn't just allow me to play. i try restarting the computer, that wouldn't help. Can anyone help me with this?

doomtrader -> RE: Not able to play the Game (7/17/2009 3:22:24 PM)

Go to the main game folder and try to look for the game exe

SlickWilhelm -> RE: Not able to play the Game (7/18/2009 3:36:45 PM)

Which game are you trying to install? What kind of computer do you have? We need a little more information to be able to help.

dcmsrdld -> RE: Not able to play the Game (8/11/2009 11:14:52 PM)

??? on an old game. Forgive me if I have posted twice. I just sent an email but not sure where it went to.

I have JetFighter IV: Fortress America, by Globalstar Software company which I know does not exist anymore, that got bought out by TalonSoft, that Matrix bought out.
Is there any tech support, download patches for the game.

I load it in, have to run from icon on the hard drive, disk drive icon does not load up correctly. Get to options screen,and intro screen, get instructions. WHen I hit FLY, the screen turns black and the game does not proceed after that.

Computer: Vista 64 home premium, 8 gigs memory, 512 video card, 1.8 intel core duo.

I know it is an old game, but just rebuilt computer and my kids found this one in a box. I have tried all the compatability combinations. Seem like I remember this happening on my old XP setup also.

Thanks in advance,
dcmsrdld

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI