War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Erik Rutins -> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 1:27:35 AM)

Hi everyone,

If you are a registered owner of War in the Pacific, you will find a full copy of the Admiral's Edition game manual waiting for you to download in our Members Club. Head on over here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/community/login.asp

And login, then click on My Games...

.. then click on the Private Downloads link next to War in the Pacific on your games list...

And you should see the download link!

Enjoy and thanks for your support. [8D]

jjax -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 1:29:01 AM)

Thanks a lot! [&o] [&o][&o]

Mike Solli -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 1:31:16 AM)

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.....

Just a couple of minutes and I know what I'm doing the rest of the evening!

Thanks Erik! [:)]

LargeSlowTarget -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 1:32:08 AM)

Got it!

Thanks, Erik!

mg62 -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 1:32:15 AM)

The down load worked for me. Thanks.

steveoccc -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 1:33:00 AM)

Excellent, something to read over the week! [:D]

Lesbaker -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 1:33:31 AM)

Way to go Eric! Fantastic[&o]

TheOx -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 1:50:38 AM)

Ok, so release the game already[:D]

jcjordan -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 2:11:45 AM)

I got it as well so I know what I'm going to be doing during slow times at work tonight as well as when I get home but I'd be one estatic camper if the game itself comes out by next Fri as I'll be off on vacation the week after & have something to do while my bbq is smoking [&o]

Ron Belcher -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 2:17:23 AM)

Very, very nice! Thanks, Eric ! [&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 2:19:11 AM)

Thanks, Eric! [8D]

LST Express -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 2:29:18 AM)

Diving in, thanks!

wgs_explorer -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 2:41:19 AM)

Excellent!!!!! Thanks Eric!

thegreatwent -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 2:57:21 AM)

Got the manual, gonna enjoy reading it while listening to a Rockies game and sipping tea. Not a bad Friday evening, thanks[:)].

Wirraway_Ace -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 2:58:29 AM)

Download worked great.  This will keep me busy for a while!

Kitakami -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 3:07:17 AM)

Thanks Erik! Download completed... much to read in the little spare time I have in the next ten days...

But agin. THANKS!!!

goodwoodrw -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 3:49:40 AM)

Hi folks, I go to the members section and click on WITP downloads for some strange reason I'm asked for a password, never had that problem before
Ron

Crimguy -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 3:55:58 AM)

I'm seriously thinking of trucking over to Fry's, picking up a set of ink cartridges for my printer, and printing the whole thing in color. Last time I did b&w/laser.

I'm an idiot.

worr -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 4:23:01 AM)

Outstanding!

stuman -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 4:35:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BASB

Hi folks, I go to the members section and click on WITP downloads for some strange reason I'm asked for a password, never had that problem before
Ron

Hmm, I don't know what to say. Not only did it downlaod for me, I also got a free pizza and a sixpack of my favorite beer.

LST Express -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 5:08:28 AM)

[/quote]

Hmm, I don't know what to say. Not only did it downlaod for me, I also got a free pizza and a sixpack of my favorite beer.
[/quote]

What? [:D]

magresh -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 5:25:21 AM)

It has been a long time since I wrote anything on this forum, though I kept reading all these years. This is just to say thanks for what you have done and for the joy of a pre- release manual. Thank you.

rockmedic109 -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 6:41:04 AM)

We are actually going to read the manual before trying this monster {my wife's description of AE} out.  I don't think I've ever read the directions of anything before.  This is going to be a new experience. 

Tiger_Rat -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 6:44:22 AM)

Wow great, Thank you Erik (and maybe others) for all your hard work today.

Cmdrcain -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 6:52:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BASB

Ron

Unless one has saved in their browser the password you would always be prompted for it.

Sometimes if you update a browser, you may loss settings in old one
or something may occur causing loss... Why one should buy 5 Pocket memo books and copy all passwords and logins to it (Not your real important ones like to bank...that you keep in a different) copy to mutiple Memo books, keep one by PC, put others in safe keeping...
like one in a bank safety deposit box [:D]

Just keeping in One memo book...if loss...

kokubokan25 -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 7:04:40 AM)

Downloaded and ready to read. Many Thanks.
Pending task:
1-Get the game.
2-Send wife and daughter to holidays.
3-Get a comfortable chair.
4-Spend august with WITP:AE as only companion.

rominet -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 7:48:30 AM)

I managed to download the manual but something strange, i would have thunk that they ask me my WitP serial number, but no ... [&:]

Normal??

Terminus -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 7:52:01 AM)

Well, if you've registered your game, then they already have it, so...

Reg -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 7:53:55 AM)

If you logged into the members area, they already have it....... [:D]

(Click on the "My Games" link in the members area to see).

Beaten by 01:54. T, How do you do that.....

goodwoodrw -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Game Manual! (7/18/2009 8:07:09 AM)

yep might have something to do with that, I have just re installed windows, using IE instead of mozilla, I sorted it out now thanks ,
Ron

Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI