Newest Matrix Manuals reading on Pocket PC problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

fthein -> Newest Matrix Manuals reading on Pocket PC problem (7/18/2009 10:33:23 AM)

Hi

i have a problem with the latest matrix pdf manuals on my Pocket Pc. I copy the manual of WW2: Time of Wrath and WITP:Admirals Edition on my device but i canīt open them on my HP ipaq 214 anymore. It says that this file is not supported. Do you use a new pdf version with this two games? I never had a problem reading matrix pdf manuals on my pocket pc in the past.

Thanks
Frank

Marc von Martial -> RE: Newest Matrix Manuals reading on Pocket PC problem (7/18/2009 11:44:06 AM)

Apart from that the rendering is done through InDesign CS4 and Acrobat / Distiller 9 nothing changed (formerly InDesign CS3 and Acrobat / Distiller 8).

However that should not affect this, because the rendering is still done based on Acrobat 5 (PDF 1.4) compatibility. Nothing changed in the render / export settings.

fthein -> RE: Newest Matrix Manuals reading on Pocket PC problem (7/19/2009 6:16:42 PM)

Thanks Marc

i found a solution for my problem. I open the WITP:AE manual on my imac using the Mac OS X pdf viewer. Then i save the manual again and transfer it to my ipaq. Now it works asides from there is a error warning that the file is not tagged. (donīt know what this mean)

Marc von Martial -> RE: Newest Matrix Manuals reading on Pocket PC problem (7/20/2009 1:30:58 PM)

That's odd. I assume you run Acrobat Reader for your PDA ? Did you check if it is the latest version?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI