Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition

morganbj -> Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/18/2009 10:22:03 PM)

Well here it is. I've been promising this for weeks. I'm finally sick of looking at it. So, you guys can proof read it for me.

This document has all the forumulas that the advanced economy uses to produce stuff.

I originally had each resource on a separate set of pages, but once I was done, I found that I had said the same things over and over again. So, I squeezed out all the extra material and consolidated everything into as few pages as I could, without making it unreadable.

Expect to find mistakes. I have gone over it many times, but with the deletion of 20 pages or so with all the cutting and pasting of material, I'm sure I did something stupid. I also may have mistranslated an Excel formula when I converted it to the form you see it in the document. Let me know if something doesn't look right and I'll fix it.

This is a zip document, so rename it before you try to open it.

It is also split into two parts. It is too large to post here as a single file.

I do have a HUGE set of spreadsheets that used for all the calculations. If anybody REALLY has to have it, I'll send it to you. PM me.

Again, I did this on my own time (a lot of it) and out of a sense of love for the economy. I've always thought it to be the most fascinating part of the Games (COG and EE).

Enjoy.

morganbj -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/18/2009 10:23:40 PM)

And here is part 2.

It is also a zip file.

Harvey Birdman -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/18/2009 11:21:38 PM)

Population and food are underated in this game.

If it weren't for horse production, I'd let them eat cake... ...and luxuries and spice.[:D]

ericbabe -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/18/2009 11:33:31 PM)

Thank you for all the work on this.  It's amazing.

ithuriel2 -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/19/2009 1:42:07 AM)

Thanks. Great work.

and2 -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/19/2009 3:01:11 PM)

Thanks BJmorgan, this was just what I was hoping for! fantastic work you did there!

Now if there was a way to see decimals in the province development screen lol :)

Queeg -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/19/2009 7:47:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bjmorgan

This is a zip document, so rename it before you try to open it.

Sorry to be a dolt, but rename to what? I either get an unreadable txt file or, if I change the extension to zip, a zip file that doesn't work. Help? Thanks.

Harvey Birdman -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/19/2009 11:19:30 PM)

I click open instead of save. Then I get a popup window with the pdf file showing. I open it by doublicking. Once it's open I save it to desktop. Hint don't have any open pdf's or doubleclicking won't open it.

I couldn't get his rename method to work either.

Queeg -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (7/20/2009 4:23:04 AM)

That works. Thanks.

1. Click on the link.
2. Right-click on the document and select Open.
3. Select Open again.
4. Copy the pdf.

Harvey Birdman -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (8/28/2009 3:03:02 AM)

Bumping up this thread, because it should be stickied.

Gil R. -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (8/28/2009 6:17:02 PM)

A fine point. At least until the next patch, which presumably would include it.

GrouchyXe -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (10/27/2009 10:02:46 PM)

Sorry to be a pain but I cannot open the file and I dont understand how I can download it and open it.

Help

morganbj -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (11/10/2009 2:42:35 PM)

Well, I left click on the link, then right click on the name of the file.  I make sure it's going to save as "XXXXXXXXX.zip" and then push the save button.  If you accidently save it as a txt file. just rename t it to zip and it should work fine.

bush -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (1/27/2010 9:45:38 PM)

I still can't get this to download. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

adamc6 -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (3/4/2010 11:05:40 PM)

bush:  click on the link, then right click and a pop up window with the .txt file name will appear.  right click on that, and when the box pops up to save it, rename it Guide.zip  and the 2nd one guide2.zip 

inside the zip file you'll find a PDF. 

Hope that helps.

Nesr5 -> RE: Advanced, Advanced Economy Guide (5/26/2017 5:32:42 PM)

I see from the first file that there should be an earlier economy guide (advanced; as opposed to advanced, advanced). Where is it located?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI