Not Autosaving after Strategic Movement Phase (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Tech Support

chopper8ac -> Not Autosaving after Strategic Movement Phase (7/20/2009 2:40:52 PM)

When a Strategic Movement Phase was completed and the GC went to the Strategic Movement Results screen, there was no auto save as per 17.10 in the manual. My opponent and I were forced to redo it. To stop the game at this point will require a manual save,

Andrew Williams -> RE: Not Autosaving after Strategic Movement Phase (7/21/2009 12:11:29 AM)

You are correct... the manual is wrong

Movement and the following battle must be played for auto-save to function.

Senior Drill -> RE: Not Autosaving after Strategic Movement Phase (7/21/2009 12:35:49 AM)

Yep, my observation as well. The error in the manual goes back as far as CC4. Movements, allocation of off-board artillery, airstrikes and supply drops are not saved until the completion of the first battle in that strategic turn. If the first battle of a strategic turn is aborted or a crash occurs prior to the completion of the battle, the strategic moves and allocations will not be saved.

It ain't a bug, it is a feature, so to speak. The manual has been wrong for over nine years.

Edited for spelling ..... geez. [8|]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI