How about engine update to Julius Ceaser? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great

RobPollard -> How about engine update to Julius Ceaser? (7/26/2009 9:26:02 PM)

Got into this game series fairly late in the day and it is a real gem. In terms of ancient computer wargames I rate this series as the best out there. I know the Koios guys are busy in WW2, but is there any likelyhood that the Alexander engine would be upgraded to the 'Ceaser' engine?

This would greatly benefit the game and I for one would be happy to buy again, just for the upgrade.

RobP

Deride -> RE: How about engine update to Julius Ceaser? (7/27/2009 3:32:46 AM)

RobP,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, there really is no opportunity for us to make upgrades to either the Alexander or Julius Caesar games. I do think that while the engine for TS: JC is much improved, there is still a lot of really great game play, some interesting cinematics and educational history in TS: Alexander.

Deride

RobPollard -> RE: How about engine update to Julius Ceaser? (7/27/2009 9:45:15 PM)

Alexander is a great game and given my disposition toward the Greeks/Macedonians I actually prefer it over Ceaser despite it not having the same full engine. Anyways thanks for the quick reply.

RobP

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI