Cookies Blocking Download (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

doc smith -> Cookies Blocking Download (7/27/2009 6:54:37 PM)

I bought Admiral's Edition of WitP and have run into a road block trying to download it. It says, basically:

"Message 99998 - To protect ourselves against fraud, we need to set a cookie on your computer. In order to continue your purchase online, please reset your browser to allow cookies. You can make your purchase and then set cookies off again in your browser. If you already allow cookies, there may be a problem that can be corrected by deleting the cookie file. 20009SC01"

but I DID clean out my cookies and set internet options + norton security suite to accept cookies. I don't know what else I can do. Please, any help?

doc smith -> RE: Cookies Blocking Download (7/27/2009 6:56:34 PM)

Also, when I tried to go to the link for tech support, I went to a "404" page. Can't get tech support on downloads.

hermanhum -> Problem (7/27/2009 7:01:40 PM)

With the current feeding frenzy going on over WiTP: AE, they probably won't see your message for quite some time.  I would suggest that you re-post it to the WiTP:AE Support forum for fastest response.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=711

TonyAAA -> RE: Problem (7/29/2009 4:22:17 AM)

Just a thought, but if your browser is acting up, you could use a different one for the download.

Like if you're currently using Firefox, try Chrome or IE to download the game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI