Question about the video card requirements (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

smearedonbread -> Question about the video card requirements (7/29/2009 1:11:05 AM)

I'm very interested in purchasing the new AE of WitP but I'm concerned about my computer meeting the video card requirements.
I noticed with the WitP version the video card requirement is 8MB and with the new Admiral's Edition the video card requirement is listed as 128MB/256MB. That seems to be quite a big difference to me.
Now, I have a 64MB "dinosaur" video card but I meet all of the other system requirements. I have a 1.5 Ghz processor, 1 gig of RAM.
Just a shot in the dark, but do you think my computer would still be able to run the Admiral's Edition?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Question about the video card requirements (7/29/2009 1:28:26 AM)

It should work fine.

smearedonbread -> RE: Question about the video card requirements (7/29/2009 3:53:22 AM)

Thanks! Is it a typo on the matrix site under the AE game description overview?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Question about the video card requirements (7/29/2009 12:37:20 PM)

We were just a bit too aggressive in setting those requirements.

V22 Osprey -> RE: Question about the video card requirements (7/30/2009 1:49:55 AM)

Seriously matrix, those video card requirements are the same as Company of Heroes!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI