Stranded Chinese I 16s (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

matt.buttsworth -> Stranded Chinese I 16s (8/8/2009 11:09:59 AM)

In the full war campaign as allies against the computer Japanese three squadrons of Chinese I 16 planes are stranded at Hami unable to get to Chinese airfields to fight the Japanese. Their only transfer base is Urumchi.
This is historically impossible. They must have flown there to begin with but cannot fly out.

Matthew Buttsworth

medicff -> RE: Stranded Chinese I 16s (8/8/2009 11:56:25 PM)

I also have seen this and am currently in process of moving base force with av support to next base south in range which should allow continued movement to the war

pompack -> RE: Stranded Chinese I 16s (8/9/2009 12:41:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: medicff

I also have seen this and am currently in process of moving base force with av support to next base south in range which should allow continued movement to the war

Doesn't matter. I have flown everything except the I-16s out already since you can transfer through a base that has no aviation support (although I did lose one I-15 that got damaged along the way and will stay that way until I get a BF up there to repair it)

Unfortuanately the I-16s are so short legged that the only base you can transfer to is Uramchi which is in the wrong direction.

khyberbill -> RE: Stranded Chinese I 16s (8/9/2009 2:00:33 AM)

I think you can withdraw them and they will come back in 60 days.

Learmont -> RE: Stranded Chinese I 16s (8/10/2009 1:10:00 AM)

But you lose the airplanes, and there are no replacements.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI