RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Barb -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 6:44:44 PM)

UH, and thats it folks.
If you find any in-game formation missing, want to add some from the reality, need clarification, more notes, grammar nit-picks or anything, dont hesitate to post them here and I may work them in 24 hours.

I am looking forward to made Industry charts and maybe the ship class conversion tables for both sides (when I will have more time available).

witpqs -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 8:22:43 PM)

Barb - thank you, thank you, thank you! [&o][&o][&o]

A quick question. You posted Pacific Fleet twice. Was the second one changed (it looks the same to me)?

Gilbert -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 8:23:30 PM)

Once again, Brilliant Job. Lots of thanks [&o]

Regards

Gilbert

Lesbaker -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 8:39:05 PM)

Excellent Barb, fantastic bit of work; Thanks
Les

Barb -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 9:11:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

Barb - thank you, thank you, thank you! [&o][&o][&o]

A quick question. You posted Pacific Fleet twice. Was the second one changed (it looks the same to me)?

If you are questioning about Pacific Fleet on the first page - no they are almost the same (Eight USAAF edited to Eighth USAAF). I wanted to have them all together [:)] - its easier then searching for them in X pages of thread...

ckammp -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 9:20:28 PM)

deleted

ckammp -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 9:28:36 PM)

deleted

ckammp -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 11:04:01 PM)

deleted

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 11:22:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ckammp

British Fourteenth Army
-Indian IV Corps (until May 45)
-Indian XV Corps
-Indian XXXIV Corps (from May 45)

British Twelfth Army (formed May 45)
-Indian IV Corps
-7th Indian Division
-20th Indian Division
-22nd East African Brigade

Though perhaps historical, are Br. Fourteenth and Twelfth Army HQ's in the game?

Also, I don't think it is possible for the game engine to account for unit attachment changes over time (except perhaps by withdrawal and then re-entry)???

Barb -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/23/2009 11:43:31 PM)

ckammp: thanks.
As for 2nd Area Army: Kereguelen just clarified its position to me.
As for 10th US Army: I know its part in history. My intention is to have ALL HQs from game in some structure constructed around them based on history. I will work in XXIV Corps and III Amphib corps in as virtual formations.
As for XIV Army: I know it was there, but in game it is missing in a "attached to" command list. I will work it in. As for XII Army i will probably leave it out.

I will work changes in tomorrow.

Edit: I will also upgrade Kwantung Army to following organisation:
1st Area Army (NE Manchukuo): 3th and 5th Army
3rd Area Army (SW Manchukuo): 30th and 44th Army
4th Army (N Manchukuo)
34th Army (between 3rd Area Army and 17th Area Army in Korea)
6th and 20th Army under 1st Area Army until jan 1945/oct 1944 respectively when they were transferred to Central China.

Keep posting boys! The more the better charts [;)]

kmussler -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/24/2009 6:05:13 AM)

Hi Barb,
Thanks so much for the work you've done on this. It's a big help. But, just a question. Did I miss something? Where is the North Pacific Area and what is it attached to? I think early on it was attached to Pacific Fleet. Also, a comment on III Amphibious Corps - It was a rather fluid formation. At Guam, it included an Army division (77th), a Marine division (3rd), a Marine regiment and assorted other Marine units (1 Marine Provisional Brigade). Later at Okinawa, it completely different and all Marine.

Kurt

Barb -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (8/25/2009 12:17:16 AM)

Some changes included: 2nd Area Army position corrected, added India Command into South East Asia Comand, 14th and 12th Army added as well as North Pacific and XXIV and III Amphib Corps.

Reworked some unit assignments and subordinated formations. Keep comments comming.

SuluSea -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (11/2/2010 12:29:04 PM)

Barb, again thanks for the charts as they've been very helpful. When setting up my China defenses I noticed an the 18th Group Army were missing from the 2nd War Area, I have an updated China Command chart and I'll post with your permission.

[image]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Noopers/china.jpg[/image]

Kereguelen -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (11/2/2010 12:58:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Barb, again thanks for the charts as they've been very helpful. When setting up my China defenses I noticed an the 18th Group Army were missing from the 2nd War Area, I have an updated China Command chart and I'll post with your permission.

[image]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Noopers/china.jpg[/image]

18th Group Army was just formally under control of 2nd War Area. It was the main Communist command organization and operated independently of Nationalist forces.

oldman45 -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (11/2/2010 2:42:18 PM)

I have to look it back up again but I think SW Pacific had a fleet assigned to it. I remember reading in Morrison's books that Halsey had to get his carriers from Pacific fleet for operations in 43 and Pacific Fleet had to wait on them before they did their operations in the Marshall's. Also there is a command not in the game that Mitsher(sp) had all the Fast Carriers assigned to.

CaptBeefheart -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (11/3/2010 4:26:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: oldman45

I have to look it back up again but I think SW Pacific had a fleet assigned to it. I remember reading in Morrison's books that Halsey had to get his carriers from Pacific fleet for operations in 43 and Pacific Fleet had to wait on them before they did their operations in the Marshall's. Also there is a command not in the game that Mitsher(sp) had all the Fast Carriers assigned to.

SW Pacific: That was Kinkaid's 7th Fleet. The CenPac carriers (i.e. pretty much all fleet carriers) alternated between 3rd and 5th Fleets (specifically Task Forces 38 and 58).

Cheers,
CC

SuluSea -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (9/9/2011 7:52:27 PM)

Again great charts Barb,  bump for Allied players.

Barb -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (9/9/2011 11:18:45 PM)

I couldnt believe it is still somewhere on the forum [:D] It looks like ages ago.

John 3rd -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (9/9/2011 11:33:31 PM)

Man---I just found this thread and those charts ROCK! Need to find a printer that can do them justice...

LoBaron -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (9/11/2011 8:14:39 AM)

bump!

NickWright -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (9/12/2011 1:20:27 AM)

These charts are awesome. A huge thanks to the creator. I've put all of these in a 7-zip archive and put them here if anybody wants them ----> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVXRBWU4

FirstPappy -> RE: Allied and Japanese HQ org charts (2/5/2012 5:38:51 PM)

Nice HQ Org charts but don't expect to download them from here. Very official warning I'd say.

Mac Linehan -> RE: HQ org chart (2/5/2012 8:48:40 PM)

Barb -

Very nice work, Sir!

Mac

SuluSea -> RE: HQ org chart (8/4/2019 5:17:49 PM)

I wanted to bump this for those that haven't seen it.

Recently firing up AE again I was mentally paralyzed by all the troops in China, Barb's HQ chart helped me sort everything out in the past and has again.

Thank You!

Barb -> RE: HQ org chart (8/5/2019 10:26:04 AM)

Jeez :D That was ages ago :D

Dili -> RE: HQ org chart (8/5/2019 4:55:49 PM)

One thanks for the bump and another to Barb.

clamel -> RE: HQ org chart (8/15/2021 8:42:19 AM)

This helped me a lot, so why not have a little bump. Just nice charts. Lots of Newbies , like me, that might get some help too.

Sardaukar -> RE: HQ org chart (8/15/2021 10:36:01 AM)

Organization at HQ level does not matter much game-wise (apart from types) but it is "nice to know".

Ian R -> RE: HQ org chart (8/16/2021 4:14:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sardaukar

Organization at HQ level does not matter much game-wise (apart from types) but it is "nice to know".

It does for air strike co-ordination, and also, in a different way for base administration and sortie rates.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI