re-download of BiN problems (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Freedom205 -> re-download of BiN problems (8/11/2009 1:46:00 AM)

I need to re-download BiN, and have my original order page that I printed out. On that page, there is no order number, just a note that the price would show on my credit card as a charge from "DR Matrix Games". Other games ordered from DR have an order number in that area. When I do a search for the order number by entering the credit card number and e-mail address my other games show up, but not BiN. I even found the original billing statement from my credit card company from 2005 that shows I paid for it. I e-mailed the support section of I believe DR over 1 week ago, and have not recieved an answer as to how I can obtain my order number so I can re-download. (btw, I do still havemy serial number)

Anyone have any ideas?

wworld7 -> RE: re-download of BiN problems (8/11/2009 3:24:05 AM)

Have you tried opening a ticket with the Matrix Help Desk?

GREAPER -> RE: re-download of BiN problems (8/11/2009 9:23:10 PM)

Sorry about your problem. My only advice is to not buy from matrix again. There support is very lacking. Take a quick look through the forums. You'll soon see how many people have been left hangin' by there so called support. I hope you find the answer to your problem. You can open as many tickets as you want. They will just ignore them.

Terl -> RE: re-download of BiN problems (8/11/2009 10:54:41 PM)

Have you tried this link Order status ? I have found that the find my order link through digital river is not as good as the one here on the Matrix site. I have redownloaded many times and have had great success with the link I gave you.

Freedom205 -> RE: re-download of BiN problems (8/12/2009 3:48:20 AM)

Opened the first ticket on the 2nd of August, and another one on the 9th. (still no reply)

Erik Rutins -> RE: re-download of BiN problems (8/12/2009 4:19:06 AM)

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your ticket IDs and I will investigate.

Freedom205 -> RE: re-download of BiN problems (8/14/2009 10:30:58 PM)

Erik stepped and took care of the problem (Thanks again Erik !) seems my ISP was the culprit filtering e-mails before they got to me thinking they were spam : /

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI