Tutorial - walkthrough ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

[RS]Wedge -> Tutorial - walkthrough ? (8/11/2009 8:09:16 PM)

I just purchased the game, but have not loaded it up yet - I wanted to read through the manual 1st. I noticed that there is not an included tutorial or "walkthrough" to get new players up to speed. Is there one available online that I do not know about?

Thanks for any help.

pmelheck1 -> RE: Tutorial - walkthrough ? (8/11/2009 8:14:42 PM)

I know origanally WITP was to be a requirement for AE and WITP did have a tutorial. I'm sure now that AE has gone solo that this question has been addressed at Matrix. Most of the folks seem to be using the thousand mile war as a tutorial. Small map and much fewer units.

Hope this helps

joe chod -> RE: Tutorial - walkthrough ? (8/11/2009 10:36:17 PM)

Guess it is best now explained that like a card game or a drinking game in college, that the best way to learn the rules and how its played is to just sit down and play and enjoy

Hertston -> RE: Tutorial - walkthrough ? (8/11/2009 10:47:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: [RS]Wedge

I just purchased the game, but have not loaded it up yet - I wanted to read through the manual 1st. I noticed that there is not an included tutorial or "walkthrough" to get new players up to speed. Is there one available online that I do not know about?

Apparently they are still writing it (the full manual does actually refer to a currently non-existing tutorial).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI