Release Candidate 4 Available (DEBUG) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> Release Candidate 4 Available (DEBUG) (8/12/2009 12:49:01 AM)

RC 4 addresses all known crash issues to date, and is instrumented with special debugging code. Any runtime errors will present you with a dialog box and instructions to mail me the stack dump. This will help me pinpoint any remaining, hard to reproduce errors very precisely. The down side is the game will run about 5%-10% slower, but it shouldn't be that noticeable.

Download RC 4 (DEBUG)

Latest Release Notes

Thanks for testing.

Marsh511 -> RE: Release Candidate 4 Available (DEBUG) (8/12/2009 8:40:18 AM)

Just trying to catch up on newer versions...and coming from a July 9 version of 1.77 to this RC4. Games played fine but I'm getting a blank Game Log. The Box Score comes out ok, but all I see with Game Logs is a blank line score grid. Also, is it possible to show the correct progression of versions somewhere on the Forum? When you're away from the game for a few months at a time, I'm never sure what version I need to pick up. I had v1.77 (no suffix) installed...and tonight I installed the RC4-DEBUG patch over it. Did I do the right thing?
Thanks!

puresimmer -> RE: Release Candidate 4 Available (DEBUG) (8/12/2009 10:09:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marsh511

Just trying to catch up on newer versions...and coming from a July 9 version of 1.77 to this RC4. Games played fine but I'm getting a blank Game Log. The Box Score comes out ok, but all I see with Game Logs is a blank line score grid. Also, is it possible to show the correct progression of versions somewhere on the Forum? When you're away from the game for a few months at a time, I'm never sure what version I need to pick up. I had v1.77 (no suffix) installed...and tonight I installed the RC4-DEBUG patch over it. Did I do the right thing?
Thanks!

Make sure you have [o] Save All Game Logs selected under options. Yes, you did the right thing. Patches always can be applied to the previous officially released version (in our case 1.75).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI