saved games disappear (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

gnuseditor -> saved games disappear (6/9/2002 10:29:45 AM)

Guys,

When I save a game and go back to find it, it's not there -- the slot says "--none--" where I had written my notes. When I try to open that file anyway, thinking it just lost the notes, it doesn't load.

Supervisor -> Re: saved games disappear (6/9/2002 11:28:44 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gnuseditor
[B]Guys,

When I save a game and go back to find it, it's not there -- the slot says "--none--" where I had written my notes. When I try to open that file anyway, thinking it just lost the notes, it doesn't load. [/B][/QUOTE]
Be sure to hit "Save game" in the lower left before you exit. Entering a comment doesn't save the game. You have to save game afterwards to save the game (and/or comment). I did this a couple of times in the very beginning as well. I was assuming that when you finished entering the comment it would save the game, but it doesn't. Old habit from other games :D.

If this isn't what is causing your problem, then ---- "Never mind!" :D

Hartmann -> (6/9/2002 3:17:34 PM)

Btw this *is* sometimes a bit confusing as the entry changes even if you did not actually save yet. So I occasionally lost a save because I thought I already had pressed the save button ...

A minor issue, but it wouldn´t hurt to tweak this a bit. :)

Hartmann

gnuseditor -> ! (6/9/2002 10:53:20 PM)

Thanks, guys. I'll try your fix.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI