I never knew... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

NaKATPase -> I never knew... (6/11/2002 1:14:31 AM)

Usually I end up playing east front scenarios, with the occaisional forray into the ardennes circa 1944...

Today though, I decided to play a pacific theatre scenario...

I didn't know what I was missing!

I just had one of my marine squads melee a japanese squad...
imagine my surprise when I heard "banzai!" coming out of my speakers...

On japanese squad down for the loss of five marines... this is going to get hairy...

WhiteRook -> (6/11/2002 2:20:27 AM)

Well there you go! I beleave we have another convert! ;)
The Pacific is a much malined and overlooked theatre to be sure.
Wild Bill and I are championing it all the time but it is hard to get
die-hard Eastern front people to give it a try. :(
While you are at it, Bruceaz is putting up a new Mini-campaign that he did for the China Marines. This early 1930's and is a real treat to play by the way. :cool: Yeah this is a shamless plug for the campaign from one who helped test it! :D
Reguardless of which route you take, I am positive that you will be much entertained by the pacific battles. You should also consider buying the MC Watchtower! Again a truly wonderful mega campaign put out by our hosts here at Matrix. :)
Yeah I helped some with that one too! I'm a diehard as you can tell...... :D :D :D :D

Rook

NaKATPase -> (6/11/2002 2:33:01 AM)

i was under the impression that all the mega campaigns were sold out? or is that just the western desert mega campaign?

I alread have LV and I love it... perhaps I'll have to check out watchtower as well...

Belisarius -> (6/11/2002 3:08:24 AM)

I do enjoy the pacific theatre scenarios, mainly for two reasons:

1) Fierce infantry fighting!

2) There's no place else where you can use the terrain to your advantage as in the pacific jungles! :D

But when I feel to play with heavy metal, East front it is. ;)

WhiteRook -> (6/11/2002 6:10:56 AM)

IFAIK, DesertFox is the only MC soldout so far! So jump on Watchtower well the gettings good! ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI