problem? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

o2o2243_slith -> problem? (8/29/2009 10:13:51 AM)

I have ordered close combat TLD a time ago (about 1 month a half), made the money transferral but haven't nothing received since then [:(]

wworld7 -> RE: problem? (8/29/2009 10:00:27 PM)

Hi, click on SUPPORT (look near the top right of the page) and open a ticket with the Help Desk.

rickier65 -> RE: problem? (8/30/2009 12:26:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: o2o2243

I have ordered close combat TLD a time ago (about 1 month a half), made the money transferral but haven't nothing received since then [:(]

was it physical shipment or digital download? if digital download, you should have gotten something almost immediately and maybe your spam filter blocked it.

Rick

o2o2243_slith -> RE: problem? (8/30/2009 12:36:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rick

quote:

was it physical shipment or digital download? if digital download, you should have gotten something almost immediately and maybe your spam filter blocked it.

Rick

It was a digital download...
How can i see if it was blocked?

rickier65 -> RE: problem? (8/30/2009 1:30:34 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rick

quote:

Rick

It was a digital download...
How can i see if it was blocked?

You are a very patient person!

Depending on your mail, you might have a spam folder. IF it hasn't been cleared look for mail in your spam folder right around the date you ordered. You can also look for DR or Digital River. Also, you can conatct Customer Support here at Matrix mabye they can help.

Rick

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI