Why has my help ticket not been replied to yet? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

MKSheppard -> Why has my help ticket not been replied to yet? (6/12/2002 6:03:56 AM)

I got a help desk ticket asking how I could have my
toothpaste-damaged UV CD replaced, and so far, no
movement yet, and it's been up there a few days!

Reference Number: 1023590430

David Heath -> (6/12/2002 10:44:01 PM)

Hi

I will look into this now and see what the hold up is.

David

MKSheppard -> Still not rectified..... (6/13/2002 10:46:08 AM)

Help Ticket is under the name Ryan Crierie......

MKSheppard -> Where is your so-called "help desk"? (6/14/2002 3:01:20 PM)

David Heath -> (6/14/2002 3:23:38 PM)

I have already responded to your help desk ticket.

David

Marc von Martial -> (6/14/2002 6:56:48 PM)

Appart from the problem with the help desk, I have a question. Is it standard procedure to replace a broken game CD when you (in this case your brother) have broken it yourself ??? I mean If I crash my car I donīt go to my car dealer and ask him to get a new one actually.

Just curious.

Dirtweasle -> (6/15/2002 2:33:05 AM)

Geez, that is a poor analogy. More like charge the guy a few bucks shipping/handling and duplication to be fair then chalk it up to customer retention.

David Heath -> (6/15/2002 4:22:40 AM)

We take care of our customers do not worry. I was a little slow in getting back to him.... that is my fault.

David

Hartmann -> (6/15/2002 5:38:22 AM)

It's not so much about who's fault anything is anyway. :) If I as a customer see that I get my CD replaced because my little brother damaged it, then I will get a good feeling about the company and also be likely to buy other products.
Gateway once replaced a modem I dropped to the floor due to my own clumsiness (... I even managed to step on it after dropping it! :o). I did not expect them to replace it when I called them, but they did. Not only did this influence my decision where to buy my NEXT PC, it also made me tell people about it until today ... :)

Hartmann

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI