Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold

Snowbart1943 -> Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally (9/7/2009 1:26:26 AM)

I captured an oil hex in the Caucusus with a Hungarian unit. I cannot tell if i am getting any credit for owning the hex. In the "resource" screen, i did not gain an addition by owning this hex. Perhaps i just deny the enemy the oil, but it does not count towards my total since it was captured by a minor ally? Thanks in advance!

IainMcNeil -> RE: Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally (9/7/2009 10:44:22 AM)

Any minor ally resources are allocated to the faction leader - Germany so you should see it kicking in there. It may take time to repair or be too small to make a difference as captured resources are less productive.

Harvey Birdman -> RE: Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally (1/28/2010 5:17:37 PM)

I was wondering why investing in focused research in the Italian economy wasn't boosting axis oil production, like investing in reseach in the german economy does?

quote:

Any minor ally resources are allocated to the faction leader - Germany so you should see it kicking in there. It may take time to repair or be too small to make a difference as captured resources are less productive.

I think your explaining why?

If Italy surrenders to the allies, does axis oil production fall?

I tried looking in the data files, but I couldn't find anything about german/italian oil production or any of the allies oil production

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI