biggest problem with the game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Tech Support

kyle8 -> biggest problem with the game (9/10/2009 1:00:12 PM)

besides the constant crashes. I have one huge problem. I don't know if this is a bug or what, but when you have defeated an enemy unit, and it has no combat strength left. If it still has movement it will retreat after combat. I have no problem with that, but sometimes the units retreat toward the enemy. In no other game I have ever played can a unit retreat into a zone of control, much less take their own zoc with them, and Cut your supply!

That is just ridiculous. And it is infuriating. You are chasing these little destroyed units all around who somehow squirted behind your lines, and they are able to cut your supply. It is really not logical.

micheljq -> RE: biggest problem with the game (9/10/2009 2:51:54 PM)

Partisans! [sm=00000280.gif][sm=00000280.gif][sm=00000280.gif]

bo -> RE: biggest problem with the game (9/10/2009 3:20:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kyle8

besides the constant crashes. I have one huge problem. I don't know if this is a bug or what, but when you have defeated an enemy unit, and it has no combat strength left. If it still has movement it will retreat after combat. I have no problem with that, but sometimes the units retreat toward the enemy. In no other game I have ever played can a unit retreat into a zone of control, much less take their own zoc with them, and Cut your supply!

That is just ridiculous. And it is infuriating. You are chasing these little destroyed units all around who somehow squirted behind your lines, and they are able to cut your supply. It is really not logical.

Hey Kyle you are right on with that one the unit should never be allowed to retreat into an emeny ZOC, hope they address it, also when I destroy an enemy unit with my ground forces the computer tells me the unit is destroyed but when air power destroys an unit it does not tell me, even though I see the unit gone and I know what happened it is curious to me that the computer says nothing about it, a bug or its just part of the game that they feel is alright.

Bo

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI