Best place to start (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

jgsIII -> Best place to start (9/17/2009 2:02:47 AM)

Product support advised the forum is the best place to make suggestions for the program. What they didn't tell me is which of the forums is the best place. Any suggestions as to which forum is best to get the attention of the programming staff and the user population at large?

Thanks.

jgsIII -> RE: Best place to start (9/17/2009 1:15:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jgs

Product support advised the forum is the best place to make suggestions for the program. What they didn't tell me is which of the forums is the best place. Any suggestions as to which forum is best to get the attention of the programming staff and the user population at large?

Thanks.

Well I guess those support folks were wrong. There isn't anybody in the forum that gives a hoot about product improvement...

n01487477 -> RE: Best place to start (9/17/2009 2:06:05 PM)

jgs,
You posted the second post 45 mins after the first post, what do you expect same hour service ? We are a community here and support eachother, you've posted 22 times, when you've been around a bit longer you may realise how silly this post is going to sound.

Posting in the tech section will get the attention of the Devs, and I see there is a User list of requested gameplay changes http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2223878

If you have specific issues you can go to the appropriate area in the sticky section. And if you want to talk about scenario's then go there ...

jgsIII -> RE: Best place to start (9/17/2009 2:35:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: n01487477

jgs,
You posted the second post 45 mins after the first post, what do you expect same hour service ?

I think you better check that timestamp again...

quote:

We are a community here and support each other, you've posted 22 times, when you've been around a bit longer you may realise how silly this post is going to sound.

The number of times I have posted is really irrelevant. People post here because they want information and want to learn more about the product for their enjoyment. I think WitP Classic and WitP AE are the hottest products ever produced for the wargaming industry. The 'Old Hands' looking down their noses at Newbies is just a bunch of dung. 30 some people read my post but none bothered to lend a hand. Look through that list and see how many 'Old Hands' passed it right by.

quote:

Posting in the tech section will get the attention of the Devs, and I see there is a User list of requested gameplay changes http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2223878

If you have specific issues you can go to the appropriate area in the sticky section. And if you want to talk about scenario's then go there ...

Hazaa! Now we hit paydirt! Thank you for the exact link. [&o] It really helps when navigating in the forum.

BTW, WTF is a "sticky section"? Sounds nasty... lol

Jim "22 post" Stevens [:D]

n01487477 -> RE: Best place to start (9/17/2009 2:40:29 PM)

This is nothing to do with looking down my nose at your post count, I was making the point that you will find the community very very helpful here, infact probably the best community online bar none ... it was nothing to do with your post count just that with time you will realise this ...

Take it easy man. Yeah and you were right 11 hrs 13 mins ... but eventually you got what you wanted, I hope ?

The Sticky section, is in the middle of the first page, Air Issues, Naval etc ... Oh and my fav (witpTracker)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI