no paper manual in the boxed copy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Operation Barbarossa: The Struggle for Russia

mossicon -> no paper manual in the boxed copy (9/19/2009 5:28:26 PM)

having been used to getting excellent manual's in Matrix's boxed copy games i was rather disappointed to not find one in this game. made the extra outlay (about £10) completely pointless. i assume that there isn't one, rather than i had the misfortune to not be shipped one?

Erik Rutins -> RE: no paper manual in the boxed copy (9/19/2009 5:39:35 PM)

Correct, please note that we do inform customers in the Game Specs as well as via the "Edition Logo" (which is explained on the first page of the store) which games included printed manuals and which have PDF manuals. I'm sorry you were disappointed in this case, if you check that information in the future you should at least not be surprised again.

mossicon -> RE: no paper manual in the boxed copy (9/19/2009 5:43:02 PM)

that's fair enough. i'd always received a manual before so didn't consider you released games without them.

uk4caster -> RE: no paper manual in the boxed copy (9/20/2009 6:08:55 PM)

The Game data details on the game's webpage say PDF and physical manual so I too was disappointed.

Hertston -> RE: no paper manual in the boxed copy (9/20/2009 6:55:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: uk4caster

The Game data details on the game's webpage say PDF and physical manual so I too was disappointed.

No, they say

quote:

Manual: PDF (Download and Physical)

i.e. there is a .pdf manual with both the download and physical (box) versions.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI