AmphibiousLandingWon'tUnload (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

gvierstra -> AmphibiousLandingWon'tUnload (9/22/2009 9:53:34 PM)

I have an Amphib. TF of AP's loaded with US army Inf. at Marcus all ready to go but they won't land. Where am I going wrong. Do I have to load the troops in 'combat' mode rather than 'strategic' mode?

I'm still getting used to the new wrinkles in AE and blowing off too much grad school in doing so. New major, History with a focus on US, Japanese conflict 1941 to 46...

gvierstra -> Any help out there? (9/23/2009 12:10:46 AM)

Seriously, I'm stuck. My AI game is hanging on this issue. Is it that Army units are not Amphib capable? I read all around in the manual and didn't find the reason.

Don Bowen -> RE: Any help out there? (9/23/2009 12:43:16 AM)

Post a save.

erstad -> RE: Any help out there? (9/23/2009 1:31:10 AM)

Just to check the obvious, you do really mean that you have an "amphibious" task force (versus a "Transport" task force), correct?

gvierstra -> RE: AmphibiousLandingWon'tUnload (9/23/2009 1:57:42 AM)

It's an Anphib TF with 21st US Army Infantry Regiment loaded on 5 AP's. TF is set for destination Marcus, Remain on Station, Unload Cargo. The infantry rgmt. is set to "Combat". What am I missing?

Don Bowen -> RE: AmphibiousLandingWon'tUnload (9/23/2009 2:30:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vierstra

It's an Anphib TF with 21st US Army Infantry Regiment loaded on 5 AP's. TF is set for destination Marcus, Remain on Station, Unload Cargo. The infantry rgmt. is set to "Combat". What am I missing?

Posting a save.

Terminus -> RE: AmphibiousLandingWon'tUnload (9/23/2009 11:49:48 AM)

And one from BEFORE the TF's arrival at the destination. Otherwise, it's moot.

gvierstra -> RE: AmphibiousLandingWon'tUnload (9/24/2009 1:57:23 AM)

Sorry, how do i post a save. I suppose there is a file of saved games that i would find the dates in question and and then attach them to a post here. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your help.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI